Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ping Pong

Ping Pong--the ball bounces from the luciferians back to the reptilians, adroitly eluding all attempts by the good guys to regain control of the ball. My dream of Jacob Rothchild was no coincidence After a hell day yesterday, I was abducted last night and injected with nanoprobes again.. I now have a permanent implant in my left sinus cavity above my left nostril, which downloads regularly. In addition, I was injected last night in my left temple and facial area, and woke up with the worst possible of headaches, and the hot fever touch on the affected areas. My left eye was very tender, and I could not see out of it, without blurry vision, for a couple of hours. I am very worried about possible damage to my retina (after my dream last night), but there is nothing I can do. These PIB's don't give a damn about my eyesight--they just want to control my mind to do their will. I woke up for the first time in a while, seeing the abnormal, reptilian hooded shape of my eyes--maybe the hooded effect is a result of changes caused by the injections. I think of how many mind controlled victims I have seen with one or more of their eyes damaged, with droopy eyelids--the most famous one being Guy Rothschild. I guess I could consider myself lucky to be alive. I see where Richard Holbrooke is in critical condition--that is not a natural medical state, folks. He is being targeted and taken out of action, much as was the recent near death of good guy Sean O'Keefe. Why? Because the good guys are fighting desperately for peace, for they know that war is the primary tool of the dark side, and Holbrooke was one of the most authoritative and diplomatically respected voices arguing for peace. With the ball back in control of the Rothschilds, the likelihood of another manipulated and orchestrated war just skyrocketed. Whistleblowers are at high risk too. Julian Assange isn't under arrest. He is in protective custody, which he sought after he was told to suicide himself by the same evil powers who gave him the stolen State Dept. material to post on Wikileaks. I have no sympathy for him. He thought he was such a globetrotting, international rebel for the truth, when he was just an immature rudypoo, an unprincipled patsy being used to spread dissension, anarchy and evil, all the while enjoying the "bennies" of cheap, unearned celebrity, such as free nookie provided by CIA agents looking to honeytrap him. Like so many immature, unprincipled anarchists, he thought the status quo was so very evil, until the real evil stared him in the face, and then all his self-proclaimed "bravery" revealed itself as the empty bravado of an empty shirt with no sense of conviction or loyalty to any truth or "cause" whatsoever, except to preserve his own shriveled, yellow hide. I will give him credit for his smarts. If he hadn't "pced" up (sought protective custody, he would have been suicided. Also, to his credit, once he was given a computer, he called off the equally stupidly idealistic "hactivists," who still believe he is being persecuted by "the man" (that evil US justice system), instead of being protected by them! Mark Madoff wasn't so lucky. He WAS successfully suicided--by a dog leash! It was the cabal's world of shouting out what they thought of his character. I am not so sure what was the immediate cause of Madoff's murder, but I know that it has something to do with the resurgence of Rothschild power. Was his Dad, Bernie Madoff about to cooperate with the good guys? I don't know. It is not a good day to be a good guy, but as long as I am alive, I will side with the good. No amount of pain and suffering will change that. So, since today I am functional, I got to try to catch up on my life...

Closing thoughts--It would be interesting to know the trajectory of the "fireball" meteor that streaked across Britain last night. Did the reptilians just get alien reinforcement from Orion?

Also, pay attention to what is going on in the news world. How did we get to such a place where the corporate hydra could have so much power? Power is money, folks, and the concentration of vast amounts of wealth in a few hereditary families and monstrously huge corporate institutions has led to the rise of this seemingly invincible omnipotence of the hydra. Has there been any recent indications to point to a reaffirmation of wealth concentration in the hands of an elite few?.....Just asking. You connect the dots. I have to get up and clean house and run chores while I still am healthy enough to move.

No comments: