Saturday, December 25, 2010

Body is locking up

/ Body is locking up--am I on lithium again? I notice the same old familiar abdominal fat spreading out, that I recognize from before, but maybe I am just bloating out, after a couple of days of losing the bloat. I can't try on clothes to tell for sure, because my body is so locked up that any kind of movement, even putting on clothes, is an uphill chore. Yesterday, I went shopping, wearing Ugg boots, because my body is too locked up to put on socks. I am having severe muscular locks in my sacrum, my pelvic groin area, spine and neck. Experience tells me that when my back is this locked, it is going to go out really bad, very soon. Not only am I in physical pain; emotionally I am not connecting either. I talked with family today, and I just w3asn't able to keep up the conversation--I am not in reality. I am in a lot of pain, but I am going to take a vicodin and go to sleep. God, I hope these fucking jesuit/sirian pigs aren't giving me lithium---I'm already at 120 pounds with high blood pressure. Too sick to fucking write this shit out anymore--just want to sleep.

No comments: