Thursday, December 16, 2010

Horrors of genital mutilation continue.

Horrors of genital mutilation continue, as now about 75% of my labia has been cut off, and with with my labia, all nerve sensations in the vagina, as well as all natural lubricant. It is actually painful to be so dry down there--just as there is discomfort in experiencing one's external skin as excessively dry, so is it very uncomfortable for those semi-internal skin folds and membranes of the vagina to be so unnaturally dry and completely unlubricated. But I am too miserable to even care about what those fuckers do to my genitalia anymore. For I am under psychotropic onslaught again, and it is causing non-stop migraines, nausea, motion-sickness and, most miserable of all, constipation--as in COMPLETELY PLUGGED UP. I think the PIB's stopped my thyroid meds again, not only because of the familiar sign of severe and ongoing constipation, but also because, starting yesterday, my hair just started falling out in my hands--a sure sign that my thyroid meds have been pulled. Along with that, I am too sick to do anything--to read, to write, clean house, work out, or to listen to music or watch tv. I paid last night for a movie that I have been waiting to see for a long time, Inception, and I am too sick to even watch it. Despite its interesting and highly relevant (to me) plot, I absolutely cannot watch anything--the motion sickness is too bad, and I am too sick to even cwatch the news, even though we are in such fast paced, changing and dangerous times. I am glad I am talking to Dale today, for there is so much I want to say, but I am too sick to write anything out.

No comments: