Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I don't know how much longer I can continue

I don't know how much longer I can continue enduring these amped up viral downloads. As it is, I can barely walk with muscle spasms and hip displacement (caused by spasm). I spend most of my days not able to hear, as my ears are so clogged. I gather that everyone wants me to write, but I write when I feel emotionally motivated--and when I am sick as I am, I have no emotional motivation whatsoever, just the desire to avoid painful reality

The world seems to be in a much better place today and I am glad. Just wish I were well enough to surf the web or read. Don't know who is behind these viral downloads--good guys (trying to get me to interdimesional travel) or the bad guys. Know one thing, I would be better off at my astral attempts if I were healthy, because then I can enter a spiritual state. I suppose people find it goofy when I was chanting Hare Krishna, but I believe in the cosmic Christ, and Hare is a word of praise. Devotee of the divine that I am, praise always exalts (or New agers would say "ascends) my spiritual self.
Sick aas these goddamned implansts make me, I just psychically and spiritually implode while i try to focuse on something to take mind off pain and misery. Ready to do that all over again. Not functional.

No comments: