Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fighting for health and sanity

Fighting for health and sanity--want to write things out well, but I'm so fucked up on these downloads dont know how long I can maintain brain functions. I fear I will end up like Ariel Sharon--he is the newest head of the corporate hydra. He has come out of the coma caused by the luciferian interface with the machine. Look at the evidence. Do searches on ariel sharon and antichrist. read about his recent request to be moved. look at Israel's latest recalcitrance on the peace talk issue. understand that the recent forest fires of Israel were a false flag--when false flags disable a country, be advised that an antichrist is operative. Sharon has joined forces with the "Gentile" luciferians and the Rothschild reptilians (to put a Rothschild on the throne at Jerusalem as King of the World), and the good guys are in a position of powerlessness--blackmailed by their own indiscreet decisions. So I am fucked, while I struggle to hold on to life and sanity and eyesight while these evil forces ride roughshod over me and all forces of good. Be careful of which Israelis to trust--the only one of prominence I trust is Livni. (I got to say i dont know that much , but there is a reason i trust her, but i am too messed up to discuss it) I know what these luciferians plan for me now, but I am too sick to go into it. dont think it will happen. too sick to do much, but have to write this, because the good guys are reeling, and they need support, or this entire planet is as fucked as I am...my life may be over, but it cant be this disastrous

No comments: