Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another day of barely functioning

Another day of barely functioning...the Nazi PIB's have done something to my left shoulder and neck area which causes a higher volume of the viral download which originates in the implant in the left hand and goes to the brain. (The mark of the beast is in the LEFT hand and the forehead, not the right hand--it is the luciferian tag/code to synch the human with the Machine). Anyway, now my entire left arm feels dead and numb, but in a painful way--especially in the shoulder area. It keeps popping out of joint, and that is painful. As painful as my left arm is, it is nothing compared to the wasting caused by the viral download itself. I am experiencing the same results of androgen poisoning as before. I have said it over a dozen times--my body is profoundly allergic to androgen download and I can do nothing, absolutely nothing, except lay there with eyes shut, when it happens. It used to be that taking testosterone would help, but I think the PIB's have completely eliminated the testostorone hormone makers from my system, and along with it, I have lost all joy, energy, and spirit, for every cell in my body is XY and needs high levels of testosterone to function well. It also impacts my ability to think clearly and with focus--taking testosterone supplements is like getting an immediate brain boost. You can castrate me, and remove my natural hormonal systems, but you can't swap out every cell in my body and brain--the gadzillions of cells formed to need, and be responsive to, testosterone. I keep telling myself to hold on until I can get to a dr. who can get me testosterone replacement, and maybe then I won't feel so dragging and dead, surrounded by a dirty house and dishes. But right now, it takes everything I have just to hold my head up. So much going on and so very little I can do. I wanted to go to the laundromat for first time in two weeks but then virus hit and I could do nothing. I have to go get waterwhile I can, but it is so hard to even move to find my purse--people have no idea of how dragging and drugged I really am.

No comments: