Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fucking assholes

Fucking assholes have got me all drugged up--sick beyond belief, just took a fiornal probably will have to take a ffernergan and maybe more before nite is over. Realized for first time that the alien psychics (from BofA and WF have not a clue as what is going on with me. tried to work it out by working out, instead i had a bunch of stupidass psychics playing mind games with me while i found myself unable to work out on equipment that i had been able to work out on for years. My body has been turned into that of a little kid, unable to use grown up machines. so distressing to be in this body that has gone from being rock hard muscle to nothing but fat, pure fat. only part of my body i can bear to touch is my knees--even my fingers no longer belong to me. but that is not what sourcde of suffer9ing is about--stupid asses are supposed to be psychic and they dont even know, I guess God wants to keep it secret. doesnt matter. dont feel well. hopefuly tomorow i feel better

No comments: