Sunday, March 6, 2011

I think my thyroid has been pulled

I think my thyroid has been pulled--I think that is why I am havingg such difficult digestion issues. Even though I did have a bowel movement, my intestines are not evacuating. Due to the migraine yesterday, I barely ate--uner 1000 calories. For supper I ate raw broccoli, amall piece of yam, and a very small portion size of chicken breast. Why is this information important? Because this morning, I woke up with the sweet smell of ketoacidosis on my urine again. Since then, my urine has smelled like burned rubber or clorox bleach. By pulling my thyroid meds, there is too much blood sugar in my body, and it will not be long before I am fully diabetic. And then, on top of all the shit the goddamned religious zealots and PIBs have done to me, they want to blame me and my eating habits for the goddamned fucking blob of obesity that is now my body!!! I don't believe it---the goddamned motherfuckers and their stupid drugs and implants have been responsible for my weight gain since the beginning, when I begged a doctor for help, and got poisoned by lithium instead. Yes, I do eat too much--but that is because the goddamned viral downloads are messing up my metabolic homeostasis, making me ravenously hungry, and sometimes (not so much anymore), causing s severe, hypoglycemic blood crash. Then on top of everything else, they cut out nearly half of my bone and muscle, and warp the remaining rolls of fat into some bizarre caricature of a mother goddess figurine, with rolls of fat on my hips, thighs, belly and boobs, AND THEN to top it off, they destroy my body's natural hormonal balance of nearly 50 years, force feeding me excessive amounts of female hormones so that my muscle turns to fat, and I become fatter, sluggish and depressed. Now, I who neverhave liked large armounts of sugar, am craving sugar in the same way that I do when I have the flu. I am desperate for an energy boost in order to feel like a halfway human being. There is nothing for it. I tell myself to hold on, until I get a sympathetic doctor to work with me, and give me hormone shots of testosterone, and work out at the gym every other day, so that I can feel my body again, without cringing in disgust (even showering is loathesome---I shower now every two or three days). In the meantime, I tell myself, keep plugging away. It's jsut so hard when I am as low energy as I am....

No comments: