Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hoax alert!!

Hoax alert!! After taking two tylenol PM and a couple of shots of vodka, I finally got a couple of crummy hours of sleep, but my fitful dreams were enough to tell me that I had been a victim of a well-constructed hoax. But staying up all night long, trying to be fair and thorough in my analysis was not a complete waste of time. Apparently, the hoax was put to good purpose, and somehow my dreams tell me, that the hoaxed post conclusions averted a huge disaster for the people and homeland of the US, as well as a likely military coup, based on emergency martial necessity So let me briefly backtrack and re-state those items of which I can be sure:
1) I do believe that the White Dragon alien overlords and genetic forebears of the Chinese people suffered a crushing defeat last week, when our cosmic friends destroyed either Planet X, its satellite vanguard, the comet Elenin, or both.
2) I believe this defeat stung China into accelerating plans for a direct assault on the American homeland, plans that were definitely on the drawing board for the time when their White Dragon allies would advance with them. For all you deluded alternative channellers out there, who think China is on a great mission to save humanity, I have got bad news for you. China, and its allies--and that would include a whole faction onto itself--Maurice Strong, George Soros, GE, and at one point, even Barack Obama, not to mention the White Dragon aliens, and all those human sycophants who were prepared to kiss their dragon tails as the new world order alien overlords, have nothing but the most naked imperial ambitions to rule the world. While I am the first to acknowledge the faults of the US, I can objectively and unequivocally say, that not only, would I find a personal disaster, but it would be a global tragedy and darkness of the highest magnitude. I know that a lot of people are naive about China, and all I can say is that they are seriously deluded idealists, and they need to do a little research into Communist China, and its history and its policies, before they get all excited about the envisioned promise. After all, Hitler's Third Reich made the most stunning reversal of economic fortunes ever seen by a modern, industrial nation. Who would want to live under their rule?
3) I do believe that we have briefly been under emergency martial law, imposed by the military, and that they were prepared to make it a long term behind-the-scenes coup, if this country were invaded. My dreams told me that this was averted by the results of my previous post just a few hours ago. (I kinda know how it all panned out, but I am going to sit on that information for a while....)
4) I do believe that the American forces somehow got their hands on the Libyan stargate/technology on Monday of this week. However, at this point, I am completely unclear about its status. I tend to think that we still have it, for one thing I am now sure of--the facts and experiences that led me to think that this country was under covert UFO assault were COMPLETELY STAGED, and I was fooled.
5) Gratefully, I am also confident that we are not under imminent terrorist attack via biological weapons. However, I feel the need have to warn that I do believe that we barely escaped a biological attack as part of the Chinese invasion plan. This country has to get prepared for biological weapons attack, for while China turned back this time, they will wait, plan, and scheme for another opportunity. They know the only way they can successfully invade our homeland, will be with the aid of alternative weapons, and that would likely be weaponized biological agents, though it could be an EMP blast or something else.
6) Most gratefully and happily, I am glad to report that I was completely wrong about troops in Mexico; again, I was deliberately and skillfully led down the garden path by a carefully constructed hoax. But I don't mind. I am just so happy that I was wrong, for I really do like the people of Mexico, their nation, and the enormous influence that the Mexican heritage has had on the Southwest. I would be very bummed out if I had to regard their nation and people as enemy collaborators, which I surely would do if they willingly allowed China or any other nation to launch an attack on the US from their territory across the border. I know that they are a proud people struggling with the chaos, violence and destruction caused by the drug wars, for which the rogue elements of the American cabal is somewhat responsible, but trading the influence of the US for the influence of China would be a disaster. I think Steve Quayle was in on this hoax, for it was only his sterling name and intellectually solid and honest reputation which got me on board this hoax, but again, the end result was all good, and I am glad.
7) End results: I think this country narrowly averted a planned Chinese airborne/naval invasion by biological weapons in the wee hours of this morning. That was why I couldn't sleep even though I went to bed at four in the morning. Unconsciously, my mind was on high alert. My dreams told me that the plans for a military coup are likely scrapped, and it seems possible that the government is going to transition, constitutionally, to the legal authority. Go Joe! I also have to commend Hillary for her elaborate plans, for I think this hoax was her brainchild. It worked.
8) So, what do I think happened? I think the Chinese did lift off for invasion, but when they did, Russia immediately responded (again, my dreams), and this deterred the Chinese, leading them to turn around. Many thanks to the great Russian bear, and Putin/Medved. I don't think Putin espouses many of the values which I find essential for a free society, but I think he is a true patriot and leader, who wants and does what is best for his country and his people, and I don't think he is eager to see a world where Communism is the globally reigning power. Quid pro quo...he also got the return of the Amber Room out of it (and thank you, Germany for acceding the lost treasure).

As for me, I go back to what I was trying to discern before this whole hoax exploded around my ears--trying to figure out the alien factions involved. Hopefully, I can make progress, for after a night of very little sleep, I am really tired. BUT HAPPY!!!

No comments: