Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally figured out who is cutting on me

Finally figured out who is cutting on me--the goddamned Jesuits passed me over to the GODDAMNED MILITARY, who is now the ones in alliance with the Aryans. Knowledge doesn't stop them from drugging me and cutting on me. Latest cutting was even deeper into my ribcage. I look disgusting and am miserable beyond belief. For now my arms not only are deformedly short, but now they no longer hang on the torso properly like the heavy set muscular intersexed being I was, but now I have the classic fat woman syndrome, who can't even lay her arms against her body. The worst of it though is the lack of energy to do anything about it. The miliary will say this cutting is necessary so that I ccan go astral planing for them. THEY ARE FUCKING LIARS. Do I need to have depilatory lotion put on my legs so I can go astral planing? NO, these are fucked up patriarchal men denying me my free will and control over my own body as patriarchal men have done for centuries. Well, keep playing your games you stupidass bastards. I won't play along. You know when I am close to breaking thru and I came close the other nite. You know it and I know it. What you won't admit is that the reason I did was because I was free of drugs, (so you could get your goddamned informatiobn out of me). If I live long enough (and believe me, I have no desire to do so), I will astral plane, but i will do it as a FREE WOMAN, not as one of your goddamned slaves. With every breath I take I ask God for just that one small mercy to be free of you in that regard. Too sick to do any more--can't read, can't think, so no writing. Don't care.

No comments: