Sunday, March 27, 2011

YOU FUCKING GODDAMNED ARYAN PIGS

YOU FUCKING GODDAMNED ARYAN PIGS--YOU'VE GOT ME ON LITHIUM AGAIN, DON'T YOU. Fucking goddamned assholes--you see how your fucking drugs have turned my body from peak fitness and beauty to a blob of fucking female fat, and yet YOU ARE SO GODDAMNED STUPID THAT YOU THINK I WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU FUCKING GODDAMNED RACIST PIGS. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. Your culture is doomed and i say GOOD RIDDANCE. You have made a slave of me, and brought forth my children into the world as slaves, and I am here to tell you that NOTHING will save you. The human race may, with the grace of God, survive, but your imperialist, misogynist, mind-control superior/inferior paradigm is doomed. FOREVER. AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ACTUALLY THINK I AM GOING TO BE ANOTHER MIND CONTROL SAINT FOR YOU AND YOUR FUCKED WORLD AND YOUR FUCKED VISION AND YOUR FUCKED UP VALUES, AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE ME A CELIBATE, MATRIARCHAL ICON. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?

The world that I and my healed children have a part in creating has nothing to do with your dead, sterile, barren, racist culture or ethos. I don't know to what extent I will participate when I am so fucked up, I can barely function or move, but guess what, no slave will ever be a savior for a group of soulless monsters. And that is what I have been for the past 12+ years, a slave to a group of mind-control religionists who have destroyed my body and brain in order to make me into some kind of avatar you think will save you BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SPIRITUALLY CORRUPT, EMOTIONALLY DEADENED, AND INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST TO SAVE YOURSELVES. Like every corrupt slaveowner, you want your slaves to do your work for you. Well guess what, I know a little bit about the spiritual life, and it don't work that way. You are DOOMED, and no amount of drugs or mutilation of my body is going to stop that. The Christian in me says "Rest in peace"; the mother in me says, "Rot in hell." Either way, the end result is the same, but clearly I can't convince you of that, and God knows how much I will suffer and how much I will weigh, before I can finally rest in peace....but know this, as I have said from the very first postings of this blog--my soul is connected with my sexuality and my body, and now I am estranged from one and thoroughly disgusted with the other. No avatar coming from here....

No comments: