Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brain rushin again

Brain rushin again--am I on lithium? I don't know. I'm so fucking depressed and autistic I can barely drag myself thru life. Hate life. Hate my fucking body that aint my body--just some goddamned Nazis wet dream for a suckling nurse. so miserable. I keep trying to pull my shoulders forward in the way that feels natural and healthy. but it dont work. I try to stay focussed on research since the only thing i am is a brain and fat blobs of tits that fill me with disgust and loathing. one good thing for the goddamned fucking pibs trying to force me into their fucking goddamned suckling nurse is that i have no sexual desire whatsoever--well guess what you fucking assholes. No sexual desire, no desire for fucking antything. except death. so stay the fuck away from me because i am in no mood to have you motherfuckers in mty mind, and i have no energy to give your anything. have no fucking self exsteem to barely live, much less spare any for you sons of bitches who CAN AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM FUCKING AM, WHAT MAKES ME FUCKING CREATIVE AND FUCKING HAPPY. My body is fucking destroyed because of your fucking prejudiced and fucking stupidity so don't come looking for a tit handout. it aint there.

No comments: