Saturday, March 5, 2011

Too sick

Too sick--unable to concentrate on anything. Skimming headlines of sites and posts I would normally read. I don't know what drug I am on but the headache is terrific and my head is "rushing" like it normally does on lithium at night. Going to be difficult to sleep with this level of pain. Thank God I filled vicodin. Lot going on. In my mind, multiple issues, desires, and agendas but i'm too sick to pursue anything. Too sick to even read the Dan Brown novel I am in right now (not as light reading as one might think). Whatever drug I am on has totally stopped my digestive system. I havent had a bowel movement all day. This certainly is not going to help my headache--colon is related to migraine. Going to eat roughage (raw brocooli) and if not better, drink the aloe vera juice I have. Going to need pharmaceutical help too. Could be a very long, difficult nite.

I may be wrong but I think all this shit is because a bunch of conservative, religionist or closed minded prigs can't handle the fact that I am lesbian...makes me sick to think about it. Im sick enough so I wont think.

No comments: