Sunday, March 6, 2011

Somnolent

Somnolent all day. I'm on some kind of sedative--reminds me of marijuana in that the imagination is loose and all over the place while I just want to lay down and sleep, but I cant sleep because I wake up, knowing something bad is about to happen to me. Too somnolent to pursue any train of thought. Got an idea though, just need to be awake enough to engage intellect. Not today....
My God, I just saw my face in the mirror--grotesquely swollen and beet red. I did the lithium test--took a stiff double shot of vodka, and all of a sudden felt better, with my mind clearer.

MY GOD, THOSE STUPID ASS RELIGIONIST FUCKING GODDAMNED PIGS HAVE PUT ME BACK ON POUND A DAY LITHIUM YOU STUPIDASSS PIGS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT I WANT NOTHING, GODDAMNED NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANY OF YOUR STUPIDASS ASSOCIATED OUTFITS. GET THIS GODDAMNED LITHIUM OUT OF MY BODY. THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PRICK FRIENDS IM ALREADY A FUCKING FREAK FAT BLOB. NO MORE OF YOUR GODDAMNED DRUGS YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!

(wow--even my eyesight became so much clear and brain so much more focused--testing on solitaire--playing games only fucking think i have been able to do all day. tried to bike--was so weak could barely get home)

No comments: