Friday, March 25, 2011

Realizing a whole lot more

Realizing a whole lot more--maybe that is why I cried all day. Actually I cried all day because I am in terrific pain--both in my mutilated back and shoulders, and now from way too much fluid on my brain, behind my eyes, and on my face---the face you disfigured. You see, that is how I figured out that you, my tormentors were Aryan--because you pumped up the inside of my cheekbone--apparently your idea of making up for the beauty you destroyed when your mutilations stole my one exceptional facial feature--my high cheekbones. But you didn't give me back the high cheekbones I once had, and I know why---because my original high cheekbones make me look Indian, and you with your pathetic, disgusting racial purity cannot abide anything but "Caucasian" features. Well, I HATE, LOATHE, AND DESPISE the cheekbones that you plumped out on my face. They may make me look European perfect, but THEY ARE NOT ME, and I HATE THE LOOK AND DESPISE YOUR RACIST IMPERIALISM--the worst imperialism of all--undeserved and violent rapine and abuse of another human's body.

I should have known that it was the Aryans mutilating me all along, but the Sirian/reptilians and the Borg Machine and their human stenchmen got involved, and so much abuse was coming at me from all sides, that I couldn't get things clear. But, oh baby, things are becoming clearer and clearer. I thought that the Aryans were wiped out in the October victory led by our cosmic friends. I thought that just a few were left. I remember being very worried that my children might be upset with me, because I had contributed to that victory. I was so happy when I realized that they were actually thrilled, but I still didn't snap. I do now. MY CHILDREN WERE ARYAN SLAVES!!!!! A little while ago I took a Phenergan and then a full Vicodin because the pounding pain in my face, head, and body was causing severe nausea. It is a good thing I have major sedatives in me, or I would be screaming at the top of my lungs and throwing anything my hands could grasp. They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but I tell you what's worse--the righteous fury of a woman who knows her children have been ENSLAVED BY ABUSIVE PIGS.

I had seen the torture and enslavement reflected back at me from my children's eyes, but from my reading, I thought that it just sucked to be an Aryan--that the reptiles were responsible for the endured suffering and pain I could see in their eyes. But it doesn't suck to be an Aryan, does it? It sucks to be a BROWN Aryan, an ABORIGINAL Aryan, a JEWISH BLODDLINE Aryan--doesn't it? I realize now that when you Aryan pigs went to steal my eggs, that slavery was what you had in mind for my offspring, BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN CONCEIVED AND QUICKENED. You thought that they had good genes for being psychically responsive, but you KNEW of my "mongrel" (Brown, Jewish, Native American) genes, and my children were slotted to slaves from the get go. Thanks to Arizona Wilder, I know what my children provided you. They were the lightning rods for the reptiles' anger and abuse, weren't they? Were they sexually violated by those lizards? Did any of the "pure" blue eyed blondies rape my daughters, or are their dicks too pure for brown flesh? Well, let me tell you something, you Aryan pigs. I am enraged and griefstricken over what befell my children, so much so, that even now, I won't dwell on it, because it is too emotionally upset. But no matter what my kids endured (and I can see in their eyes that they endured a lot), they still are the "superior" ones--that is, every one I have seen, still is in touch with their soul, and that is more than I can say for the blue eyed blondie Aryans I have seen. Though it pains me to even touch upon what they must have endured, I am glad, for loving them is much easier and more natural, than the thought of trying to feel affection for one of the blond, blue eyed crowd. The latter can only be done with great and disciplined effort through Christ, but one way I know my children is that my heart spontaneously warms to them when I have seen them (and some I have only seen, and never talked to). My children may be tyrannized by an inner evil spirit, as is their mother, but I can see the spirit of God within them, and that is more than I can say for you.

I just have one question on my mind....do you Aryan pigs still have any of my children in slavery? I am too distraught to get an honest answer, even from my inner voice, but I think so. And guess what, suffering for them and for the spiritual liberation of my physically free children is the spiritual reason and meaning I give my own hellacious suffering that you pigs put upon me now.

This thread is not over by a long shot, but the drugged body needs to rest. Understand one thing--I will not serve you Aryans, ever. I have no desire to do anything to save you, AND NEVER WILL, UNTIL I AM SURE THAT EVERY ONE OF MY KIDS IN YOUR ENSLAVEMENT IS SAFE, SOUND, AND WORKING TOWARDS THEIR OWN SPIRITUAL HEALING. Kidnap me all you want, drug me all you want, mutilate and inflict constant pain on me all you want. God is a good God, and I think God will give me the ability to resist you.

No comments: