Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another lost day

Another lost day--so drugged up that I spent nearly all day in bed sleeping. Miserable in my body once again. On female hormones--I can tell, because my whole system is choked with mucous. On top of that, I am drugged with the same old p-sychotropic that makes me miserable, truly miserable in my body. I hate the body. I hate, i hate it, i hate it. Nothing I can do about it. Got up at 9 pm a couple of hours ago, going to take a fenergan to deal with the nausea and go back to bed. It seems to me that the viral precipators coming from my netbook is at a higher voltage than usual (maybe the netbook is running hotter in the warmer temperatures---the precipators is released by the cooling fans). There is not much I can do about it--the fucking Aryan PIB's have easy access to my home. Like patriarchal assholes everywhere, they like to leave their tags as a reminder they control me, control my home, hell for that matter, they semi-control my brain thru implants. Anyway, they always leave their cigarette butts by my back door for me to see. I am like Scully and Mulder--always know the adder has been skulking around my house by the cigarette butts they (unconsciously) use to tag their dominance of me and my home. I don't feel well. Going to take a fenergan and go back to bed.;

No comments: