Monday, June 7, 2010

Am i on lithium again?

Am i on lithium again? GODDAMNED FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES. STUPIDASS WORTHLESS PIESCE OF SHIT, GO TO FUCKING HELL AND DIE YOU SATANIC SPAYWN JESUIT OPUS DIE PSYCHS. I think i may be on lithium because when i am on llithium i lose ALL appetite, and i have lost all appetite. I dont mean, i m not hungry, i mean i have lost all appetite. i also am having hard time drinking water. even tho i try to force myself. and im barely peeing. normally with all the downloads i pee like a racehorse, now i barely pee at all. not good. body is not healthy at all. stupidass pigs even tried to get in my dreams a coupl nites ago, telling me i was losing wight. youfucking sorry ass sons of bitches. im not fooled one bit. i know when you sorry ass bpieces of shit are in my head. get out. stay out. leave me the fuck alone. im also suffering severe mood swings from tears to rage. mostly is just feel like shit.

No comments: