Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jerked around from one psychotic state to another

Jerked around from one psychotic state to another--another wasted day of my life as I tried to to accomodate extreme mood swings of rage and tears, tried to accomplish some routine tasks, and went to test at some facility where I was so drugged it's a miracle I didn't crash my truck while driving. As it were, the drugging made me so psychotic that I failed the visual perception part of my test. Even drugged, I can pass a verbal test, but the drugs completely skew and disorient my ability to process images. I suffer from motion sickness and severe nausea (and diarrhea, and cannot even watch TV as I aget sick watching people move. But it also disturbs my ability to process static images. I could not hold an image template in my head and could not concentrate at all on finding the image in a screen. Instead, everything blossomed out like a rorschat test. Very weird. Too bad. I would have been eligible for benefits with a part time job, and realistically that is what I am looking for. But I can't spend time on that. I have got too much going on. I have to get some acupuncture, fix my truck, clean house, and buy a gift for my nephew and his bride to be. All of these things are high energy items for me, but after a day like today I am not sure I will be able to to complete the tasks. Furthermore, I am scared to drive a rental (strange) car while I am so drugged. O well, at least tonight I am a little clearer. Thank God

No comments: