Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yanked from one psychotic drug to another

Yanked from one psychotic drug to another--now i am on th one that makes me laugh hysterically. also ills me with increcidble mood swings, and especially rage. fixed my dvd player. smashing my fist on it. i wanted ththrow it against wall but figured it might be salvageble. so i pounded te hell out of it. works now. better than me. brain so fucked up not in realit. wanting to go off. i am supposed to take a three hour test today ofra a job. dont think that is going to happen. too fucked up to doanythin except lay down pray for death. hate my life, my body my self. cant stand to see face in mirror. keep fatntasizing aobut death. my life aint worth liveng. mustnt forget migraines and nausea. too sick to do yoga, too sick to live life. too sick to do anything but wish for death

No comments: