Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, life has taken a suddenly different turn rapidly.

Well, life has taken a suddenly different turn rapidly. It certainly helps that I feel better physically. I still am drugged tho. On psychotropics. I know because Im so tired and all my positive hi energy from earlier when virus was turned off and there were no drugs in body has disappeared. starting to drag again,. so tired. so fucked p. supposed to go to dr. tomorrow but got the intuition that once again stupidass jesuits.opus dei pigs are playing games. probably worst thing in the world that i develp a good relation ship with dr. im supposed to go tomorrow for pap and breast exam. it has been over 4 years since thal abused me, and i wonder if this dr (never seen her before) will get the same standard lie jesuits opus dei tell all drs. how inappropriate, drugged up, fucked up i am. i am not going to put up with abuse this time. around. I only signed up for this because i need the forty dollars that they will give me for having it done. last thing i need is some stupid dr believing lies of jesuits opus dei. yeah, fucking pigs r full of lies. i knopw that i was on target about diabetets. did they stop the goddamned virus? No. so that must mean i am on some kind of insulin or else they tweakeed the hypothalamus so iam not suffering from hi blood sugar so much. have a feeling tomorrow is going to be shit day. doesnt matter. you fucking pigs i am going to give 10 times what youve done to me. maybe i cant write tomorrow or the next day but i will express myself . i will define myself. i will worship God and transform reality in my own Queer, free, way. and i cant wait to tell the world what whiteswashed sepulchres you sorry sacks of shit are.

No comments: