Friday, June 4, 2010

Suffering

Suffering--never ending suffering as I struggle to function with thee goddmned drugs in y body. Sick to the point of not being able to bear it. full of rage at the STUPIDASS FUCKING GODDMANE ASS PIG CHRISTIANS WHO I BLIieve are responsible formy suffering. SAME OLD SHIT. wont take NO for an answer. iam not interested. you make me sick. literally and figurzatively. my visiona of faith and spirit is much different than yoursso STOP THE GODDAMNED SHIT. And dont send any more jehovahs witnesses to my door. NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR FUCKED UP PATRIARCHAL VRISOION OF CHRISTIANITY. I am interested in conncecting with people of SPIRIT, not mind-controlled religion. This is going to be a hell week for me as i struggle to function with theise goddamned jesuit opus deil demon from hell piece of shit wannabe so called "christioans" drugging me up on psychotropic.s. have to do all kinds of shit and i can barely fucntion. got to go to a wedding where no doubt everyone will try to convicne me how sick i am . all i wanna do is lay on floor with towel wrappd aruound mi head, suffering in pain, nausea and muscular misery, longing for the days when I felt loved and supported (guess what, you fucing assholdes, BY A LESBIAN!!). Thank God i have had a feeling fo being loved otherewise i would have nothing to hope for. i dont know how the fuck i am going to make it thru this week . already overewhelmed and it has bearely started.

No comments: