Monday, June 14, 2010

Home but most definitely not sweet.

Home but most definitely not sweet. Cab driver thought something was amiss--why would a middleaged woman be taking a cab? After he realized it was legit, he asked,"lived in ABQ long?" thinking that ws why i had no one to pick me up. what was i to say--"no I have fucking morons playing head games with my life, keeping me lonely and isolated and drugged until i do what they want." Stifll it is better to be autistic and miserable at home than on the road. The last two days have bee sheer hellas I have suffered with excess fluid in head, migraines, and autism. But it is so scary when that shit happens in an uncontrolled enviromnemtn. thought i was aoging to go crazy in Chicago. bellevue that is where they would have taken me. Now I am just really sick .. head is so heavy and i cant bear any stimuli. so tired of suffering. got that weird indigestion in esophagus. could barely walk out of airport terminal so weak. i want my body back. i want my health back. i want to be able to type without getting so weak i have to quit. im tired of this goddamned alienated schizoid stat e that these fucking drugs put in me. i want to be grounded again. instead i have a hell nite coming up and ogto things to do toorrow. tired.

No comments: