Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FUCKING GODDAMNED JESUIT PIGS

FUCKING GODDAMNED JESUIT PIGS! I could spnd the rest of my life writing that over and over and ovr and it would never convey the vastness of my just rage at those fucking stupid 21st century inquisitors. This morning when I woke up, truly suicidal, I realized that once again the insane, idiotic instruments of Satan and torture have drugged me up with psychotropics in their neverending quest to turn me into a sick, warped puppet like themselves. For, no matter how bad i feel, I am never suicidal unless i am drugged. i also remember the "cold belly" i had all day yesterday--anther sure sign of psychotropics (in Dahn yoga, belly is center of bodily and emotional groundeedness. it is supposed to be warm or hot, when it is cold the bodily vitality is dead).then there was the irefutable proof of the weight scale--i was gaining weight, and i could feel it in my belly that once again iwas gaining inches--lithium. now i may be on risperol or some other psychotripic. all i know is that i feel so bad that i am barely able to move, and long for death. so why are these fucking goddamned stupidass heretical christians doing this once agian--because the variable has changed. with the alternative healing I am trying, they once again are trying to piggyback their jpoison, unnoticed, onto me. And it almost worked. I woke up feeling so bad and so genuinely suicidal this mrning that I was going to resolve to quit this alternative therapy for truly i am feeling like shit and death all wrapped in one. but i realize now it is not the alternative therapy making me feel so bad--it is the goddamned psychotropics. SO FUCKING GODDAMNED INFURIATING. EVERY MOVE I MAKE TOWARDS HEALTH AND HEALING, THOSE GODDAMNED JESUIT/OPUS DEI SNAKES MOVE IN TO SNEAK THEIR FUCKING POISON. so the real question becomes is it worht doing anythng, anything at all, as long as those goddamned pigs are in control of my life? every move i make is just an opportunity of for them to further destroy my health and vitality. thfey are without question the most evil force in my life, an i cannot escape them. so only alternative is death. Come Lord Jesus. take me home. free me from these spawn of satan in clerical collars.

No comments: