Monday, June 14, 2010

Nazis riding high again?

Nazis riding high again? I had a dream last night that makes me wonder if the Nazis have got their technology in South merica up and running again. If so, that would explain the massive migraine headaches, severely swollen face and heaviness/weakness I am feeling in my limbs and head(I recognize the heaviness and dizziness of my head from the previous time when the Nazis were up and running). Nothing I can do about it except pray. In the meantime I have got to get up and function as best i can with this massive headache. Preparing things in head. Then there is the ongoing "guts problem". I am not eliminating correctly, but rather shitting tiny little strands of turd at a time, every time after I eat, about 5 or 6 times a day. The stool consistency is the same as that Iget every time when I have migraines. Im tired. tiered. tired.

No comments: