Friday, October 7, 2011

A feeling of disquiet is bothering me.

A feeling of disquiet is bothering me. Of course, it doesn't help that I am severely drugged, and find it difficult to do anything. However, I do feel the disquiet may be trying to tell me something. So I am going to write this alert--I have no strong indicator, but just a nagging hunch that someone from the PLT, especially Hillary Clinton may be in danger. Be on the alert--especially if you have plans to execute soon--especially on the astral plan. Remember, it is very possible that someone (perhaps a double agent) is privy to your plans, and may wnat to sell you out.

Of course, I may be in danger too. I am too drugged to do much of anyhing. Have to let ths
god. Everybody watch out for yourselves. There is likely a "snake" in your midst.

No comments: