Sunday, October 23, 2011

It is a little early for my last post for the day,

It is a little early for my last post for the day, but I am so sick that I do not think I am going to be functional enough in my usual energetic circadian primetime--late evening, night and early, early mornings. So I will write this stub of a post now, and hope that later, I can bring together all the loose ends and creative tie-ins that are teeming in my head. I am so sick that once more, I feel that self-expression would be better served by talking, rather than writing, but Friday is nearly a week away, and events are moving so fast, that I need to keep up.

I have been sick all day. I woke up with my urine smelling of acrid, burned rubber and have been sick with nausea and headaches all day. I have taken two fiornal and a phenergan, and keep mentally kicking myself to get up and do something, but I just can't. So I am going to write this post, and go watch TV, go to sleep, and hopefully wake up feeling better.

The big revelation is that I have come to the conclusion that the terrorist, "V" or the "Black Pakistani Cobra" is an intersexed woman. That actually is what I was thinking last night, but all the details and problematics (as an intersexed hermaphrodite myself), needed deft finessing and a full treatment. I was tired and wanted to sleep on it. However, about an hour or two before I finished the last post and went to bed, I got an unexpected jolt of energy. I think it was my felt psychic response to the ionsphere of Turkey being artificially heated in preparation for the earthquake. Consciously I was unaware of what was going on--focused on my thoughts and blank template in front of me, but unconsciously, I knew that V and her "Tall White" allies were once again preparing to attack, and I felt that I had to say something. So, I wrote the second (most recent) post, even though I knew that I was not ready to reveal the fullness of what I knew. Last night I was not sure if V was a man who had been castrated and feminized to fit Amon Ra's fetish for the feminine (a la Pharoah Akhenaton), or an intersexed female, abused from an early age. I now think the latter. As a matter of fact, I think she is the same one that Michael Prince identified as the girl who could take on the visage of a viper and hiss, when she was angry. Poor V--she was tapped to be a reptilian queen from a very early age.

I know I am opening up a huge can of possibilities and theories, and I can connect and make sense of them, but not today. I just don't feel well enough. However, I wanted everyone to know that the head of al-Qaida, the human reptilian queen here on Earth, the military ops commander protected by Afghan and Pakistani warlords is an INTERSEXED WOMAN (probably just like me--chromosomally XY in a female body). Munch on them apples for a while---especially all you patriarchal renegades, allies and admirers of al-Qaida. Tomorrow, I will elaborate on what this all means, how did this happen, ect. Hopefully. If not, it will have to wait until Friday.

No comments: