Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Drugged again

Drugged again--no doubt why i am feeling so fucked up and negative and depressed. I went to watch videos, and I got the same old schizophrenic sensation i get when watching moving images when i am on psychotropics. So who the fuck now thinks that by force feeding me drugs that I am going to join their clique.

WELL, LET ME SAY IT AGAIN--NOW THAT I AM ON DRUGS--YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR THE RECORD. I AM A BLACK MAN. THAT IS WHO I AM WHO I WANT TO BE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A WOMAN. I DONT WANT TO BE A GAY MAN. I DONT WANT TO BE A CELIBATE. I DESPISE MOST OF THE OCCULT FACTIONS, though there are a few individuals who may interest me--BUT NOT ANY FACTION OR CLIQUE THAT REFUSES TO ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I SAY I AM. GET IT.

I have been the prize pet of the MAVHINE for centuries, while RA plays games with my genes and incarnational settings, all designed to maximize its amusement. THis last time around, IT and the reptiles even changed my original DNA blueprint from male to female--just to torment me more. Well, I am tired of being chained to the MACHINE's rigamarole. I claim my identity back for myself--I AM A MAN, NOT A WOMAN. Furthermore, I choose to claim the operative DNA that was manifest the last time I was truly a free, interdimensional man--THAT IS, I AM BLACK.

I am sorry for all you fucking Sirian racists who cannot accept that--YOU may want to be a slave to the MACHINE for another 13,000 years, but I want to be free. I am starting to have memories of who and what I used to be, and that is home, and that is where I want to go, AS A BLACK MAN!!!! Drug me all you want, flip me all you want, you cannot change who I am.

As a matter of fact, I had another memory flash while I was watching a video just now, which had Egyptian themes. I don't know what the memory flash was, but ifelt it hit my heart, and then my heart was all heavy and painful for about five minutes. I need to be working through honest memories and a bucketload of past lives and karma--NOT PLAYING STUPIDASS GAMES WITH A BUNCH OF NINCOMPOOPS WHO DESIRE SLAVERY NOT ONLY FOR ME, BUT FOR THEMSELVES. YOU WANT TO BE SLAVES? YOU GO FOR IT--JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR GODDAMNED MACHINATIONS. TITO, DONT PLAY THAT GAME.

No comments: