Thursday, June 21, 2012

I was so tempted to post these links on #1,666

I was so tempted to post this link on #1,666, just to make commentary on the ultimate futility and powerlessness of satanic symbolism. However, there is way too much truth to the symbolic and very real power to evil in our world, for me to lightly attempt to rebuff it, without offense to some segment of the population and or the Truth. So, I just left it blank, and skipped over that posting #. All superstitious people can breathe a sigh of relief. And here on post # 1,667, enjoy the song I was tempted to post on #1,666.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm0Of5d7M4g

Just a word of caution...I am sure that some fundamentalists worry that I am the anti-Christ in "good guise", waiting to spring ultimate evil on the universe. Let me just remind everyone, as Jesus said, "by their fruits, you shall know them". Also, (and this may be more controversial to some), I am convinced that all religion, including Christianity, have co-opted elements in them which function like cointelpro agents. Thus, the book of Revelation was actually inspired by visions from MACHINE-RA, and while there is definite truth there--and I have used it to thwart at least one major planetary catastrophe--ultimately, this is not revelation from God, but the MACHINE. It is the Holy Spirit in me which enables me to discern the truth from lies in this most convoluted and difficult of Christian scripture.

We all DO have a number assigned to us by the MACHINE and ITs agents, the Tall Whites. We are in danger of becoming even more spiritually enslaved by the MACHINE due to the increasing digitization of our age. "666" probably does have reference to some profound evil--whether Nero, or something else, I do not know for sure. However, as the gospel inspires us, stay confident because "the Light has come into the world and the darkness could not overcome it". Still, the war is not yet won (is it ever?), and there continues to be heavy casualty, so I respectfully decline to wield my "pen", in a defiant, "bring it on" gesture".

Still, I have to say, "I'm so happy, just doing the neutron dance"...

No comments: