Thursday, June 7, 2012

The stupidass, fucking abuse has started

The stupidass, fucking abuse has started up again--courtesy of the pimping, wanna-be slavers of the Syrians--specifically those of certain Dog factions--it is more than one particular clique, though among others, I would include the Italian vampires as being the standard bearers. I know when I have been abused during the night--I feel it as soon as I wake up. This morning, I also had the symptoms of once again, being force fed massive doses of female hormones--my legs were cramping, I was full of estrogen-fueled rage, and my legs were dripping wet with vaginal secretions once again.

Now, life HAD been slowly improving. I had spoken to a "doctor", who I now believe was either a Cat Sirian or Cat Sirian human hybrid-born slave (I no longer am going to be politically correct. A lot of the Dog Sirians are slavers, with absolutely no regard for human beings with predominantly Cat or "Brown/Black" skin color, and that includes the Amon-RA clique which manipulated my genes and life, as preparation for a mult-layered slavery, and for which they had no qualms, because of the African and Indian heritage in my deep DNA. Anyway, after I saw this "Cat Sirian" doctor, life began to improve--probably because he recommended that I be put on Ritalin, or something like that. Now, for as long as people have been misdiagnosing me with psychotropic illnesses, I have steadfastly maintained that the only "mental problem" I have ever had was hyperactivity (of course, I knew that I suffered from extreme hyperactivity decades before I diagnosed myself with autism). The difference is that this doctor actually listened to what I had to say, instead of assuming that he knew better, and decided to treat what I regarded as my primary problem. Imagine how different things would be, if the damned Sirian doctors who have been making my life hell for years now, had done so. But that is the MO of the slaver mentality--they have no regard for the sovereignty, and thus, the self-understanding of another human being. Because they think they own and control the person, they think they "know" the person. Well, the Dog and Amon RA Sirians who have been fucking with my life and brain for years, DON'T KNOW SHIT about who I am. It is a true miracle that I am alive, and have fought through, BY MYSELF, with a little help from PF, to increasing stature of health and consciousness.

All that the majority of Sirians have ever done for me is hamper, hamstring, and incapacitate me every step of the way, because of course, their salivating slaver mentality can only see me as a high ranking slave for them to use and control. Now right now, I am furious at the Dog and Amon RA Sirians, especially the POS wanna-be pimp who lives two doors down from me. I have spoken of "Charles" and his "mother" before--they are nothing but blobs of conscious evil inhabiting holographic form which I once respected as my "neighbors". I have identified them before--they are the ones who keep interfering with my desire and attempts to ascend, thwarting all of PF's careful plans. Now, I think that they are Amon-RA "Vampire" Sirians, and are affiliated with the Italian/Jesuit faction. However, they are in close alliance with the Dog (white supremacist) Sirians and the Merovingian rogue Faction 2/3 clique. They dominate the cat Sirians, when they do not outright control them, as they do many Martian human hubrids of Cat ancestry. In short, they are among the "heavies" of the negative KaBal which wants to destroy our planet, and decimate and enslave our population.

Now, are all "Vampire" Sirians evil? Probably not, but the Sirian culture, after millennia as a slaver civilization, is so dysfunctional and sterile, that their leadership no longer represents the best of their people. Anyhow, I believe that it was the Vampire Sirians whose technology (or magic) helped to flip me last night. Again, they are just a part of a multi-faction mix, and other parties, especially rogue Faction 2/3 helped.

So, when did it happen? I believe that it began while I went on my evening bike (oh those bike rides...I slip into a lazy reverie, and before I know it, some dark entity has hijacked my mind). Anyway, I was feeling troubled, because I had just read of the second Syrian massacre, and for so many years, I have felt that my life was held hostage while Sirian factions threatened to destroy, kill, maim, ect, unless I was placed under their dominion. What great, sadistic mind controllers and game players these negative Sirians are! Even if I am NOT directly implicated, they can wage psychic warfare by causing me concern and guilt about my own desire for personal sovereignty and freedom--and that has been their MO from the earliest days of my born life.

Now, I don't think it was fear about another Sirian massacre that caused me to flip. I think it was a genuine fear, which only manifested itself in my deep unconscious. I think the Amon-RA Sirians (again, my neighbors), have once more got the Patriots of this country in a blackmail grip. I think the huge "dock" that just beached in San Francisco, purportedly Japanese debris, is actually a Trojan horse, filled with Amon RA creatures. It is possible that one of more of the space shuttles bound for museum placement also is infected. Anyway, as often happens, my deepest fear did not manifest as the truth, but analogously. Instead, I began to fear for PF's life, because the haters who want to enslave me, whether as a gay man or a female zombie, all think that her liberating influence and assistance is what has prevented my successful enslavement. It is incredible to me, that anyone would want to kill the woman who is the first mother of the newly emerging humanoid race, but haters never respect creativity or life. They would rather continue in the same dead end pursuit of slavery and genetic manipulation, rather than rejoice at the thought of release from millennia of sterility.

However, no matter how justified, fear is the great killer of not only self-confidence, but also the "love" or "higher vibrations" that lift one up from the clutch of the KaBal. So, by giving in to fear, I set myself up, for being flipped. Now, the psychological preparation is no longer the dragging ball and chain it once was, but it still lowers my defenses. So, as I biked back home, I started thinking that maybe I was wrong about the Sirians. Yes, there are Sirians who respect my free will and personhood. The same day that the twitter-headed, alien shapeshifters crashed the free astrology lecture I attended, there also was another, much more mature Sirian alien, watching me from an oblique angle. At some point, I felt challenged, and once more began visualizing myself as a Black man. Inspired to turn around, I saw the Sirian alien regarding me reflectively, and I could read HER thoughts, "that really IS who she is". I could sense her disappointment, but at least she was honest with herself, and the next time I looked, she was gone. You see, unfortunately for Sirians, it is only the rotten apples who hang around, interfere, manipulate, and torture.

So, because really I do not like to see a race torn apart by dissension and civil war, I decided maybe I should try to be more approachable and fair minded with the two negative neighbors in my immediate vicinity--the turbocharged human hybrid, Hobie, and the Sirian, Charles. That was a huge mistake. I wasn't even that friendly with them--I just wasn't as rude and closed off as I have been in the past, but it was enough for the KaBal to get inside my head. You see, "nice" socialized Christian girl that I was, I started feeling guilty for not "loving" them, and for being closed off to them. AFter all, one is a juvenile lame brain with a crush on me, and the other is a wanna be pimp, who thinks that he can compensate for his own lack of authority over self, by domineering over others. Well, that uncalled for guilt, resulted in an emotional vulnerability that allowed me to be slammed later that evening, with a ferocity I have never encountered before.

I know exactly when it happened. There was absolutely nothing subtle about it, as is usually the case with being flipped. One instant my brain was feeling good and peaceful, and the next instant, there was a profound discombobulation. Now, I had noticed that once again, I was getting the Faction 2/3 psychotropic drug download, which I think mimics the action of scopolomine, but still I was stunned by the extent of the brain change. I went to lay down in the living room, and watch TV, because by watching TV, I can tell how messed up my brain really is. Now, I have been put in semi-psychotic states before with drugs, but this experience was totally different. I can't explain it really--it was just really weird. I started seeing images of bars and lines closing down in my head, and I struggled to stay in reality. SO I tried to listen to the music channels, and saw the bars and squares that told me some major energy weapon was interfering with the electronics in the home, including my brain! You see, the digitalization of television has allowed the KaBal complete control over the tv, but it is done through the motion flickering, and thus is completely subliminal. In the music channels, which have no motion flickers, but only a static image or two, the curtain is pulled back from the wizard, and you can see the telltale grid that indicates mind control technology at work. Try it at home, sometime.

Anyway, I finally fell asleep with the TV on, and had a horrible night. Like I said, I know when I wake up, when I have been tortured in my sleep, and that was the case last night. Apparently, I once again was sodomized by rogue Faction 2/3, and left Mars (which I guess is important, because it signifies rejection of inclusion into the interdimension community) and PF. Well, when I realized this, you cannot imagine how awful I felt--GENUINE guilt, for which I have been forgiven, but after crying over it, I began to research it. I know enough now, to know that these rogue Faction 2/3 perverts are able to flip me, because they are isolating a past life memory, and hooking it up, somehow, exclusively to my "executor" self or ego, so that I do not identify as my conscious self, or my entire self--with 12,000 years of incarnational history and experience. No, they can identify a specific incarnation and even a specific memory, and neurologically link it, so that for a while, that becomes my whole identity and self. Pretty scary, yes?

So, after a little research, I figured out that the past life they tapped into last night was Charlemagne. The man who raped me was "Alcuin"--one of Charlie's gay lovers, a court scholar, and no doubt the mastermind behind the web site that I mentioned yesterday or the day before. I guess since he couldn't get me to animate his vision of Tom Cruise with a beard, he decided to force himself on me with a narrow identification with a previous life memory.

Now, let me just say that I consider Charlemagne to be another unhappy incarnation. As a matter of fact, I consider him a prototype of the anti-Christ. You see, there is a theory that the "Beast" of Revelation, is actually an empire which originates as a "beast" from the sea (Merovingians), and comes to dominate Europe in the most brutal of fashion. As my History professors said of the Holy Roman Empire, "there was nothing holy about it". I can only suspect, that Charlemagne, as did so many other monarchs, received patronage from aliens (in this case, from the sea), for which he sold his soul. In the images left of him, he looks like a miserable, tormented soul. Rest in peace, Charlie.

I have let that memory go, but the question is, how many more remain? This rogue Faction2/3 obviously has technology that enables them to access even the most remote of lives and memories--including thousands I cannot even recall. Furthermore, their technology allows for, at least, temporarily, total identification, with one tiny piece of memory. This kind of technology may require a lot of work, but the possibility is for the greatest spiritual slavery that this world has ever known, and almost certainly, is the "secret weapon" with which the reptiles and their front line foot soldiers, the Greys, are able to keep "the Ancients" with their libraries of memory, completely flipped.

Well, I cannot be sure, but I think I got some small payback for the rape last night. Since it is only conjecture, I won't speculate. You know, I want to be fair and give warning without a threat, but it is a mistake to think that you can abuse me, without a response from me.

Now while I may have gotten some satisfaction of justice in regard to the rape by Faction 2/3, I still have not figured out precisely how to completely disable the hi-tech mind control weapons which the Italian/Vatican/Jesuit Amon-RA faction is using. You see, I have to understand something before I can fight it. I know that that Faction2/3's power is in their computers and infrastructure, so I could attack that. However the Italian Amon-RA power comes from "magic", the magic of lines and angles, and I am not quite sure, yet, how to move to disable that. Don't worry. I have no doubt but that they will persist in their torment of me, and nothing motivates like suffering. I will figure it out.

I can tell you that these lines and angles are universal, and they are disrupting the microcosm in the brain with the macrocosm of the galaxy. Maybe even, they are creating in the brain, a link to an alternative reality, that is, they place a grid in the brain that corresponds to a grid in a DIFFERENT timeline, and so one acts out as if they were in a different timeline. For that matter, maybe they are forcing onto the brain a sense of reality as experienced by the collective hive of the Greys. Now, we here on 3D Earth are not part of a collective Borg hive, but what if the imposed and changed grid corresponded to that of Grey reality, so that subliminally, the victim felt to be a part of a collective hive. Now, that is not what happened to me, but I experience reality differently than most, anyway, so nothing ever works on me the way it is supposed to. However, there is no doubt that I was profoundly impacted, and again, this is very scary technology. I didn't feel ready to go "balls out" in addressing it today, but that is going to be my challenge for the next few weeks, not that tempting Chevy S10 pickup truck. Who knows? Maybe I can work on both at the same time--it is just hard, when every day and every night, I get thrown curve balls that take all my attention and energy.

No comments: