Monday, January 24, 2011

addendum to previous post

addendum to previous post...wonder if all these problems on my right side are related to the ongoing pain in my right tooth. I knew that when I went to the dentist that my right back tooth was okay, but he showed me where the filling had dropped out and replaced it. I thought that the PIB's wanted to add a transmitter of some kind in my tooth, but now I am suspecting that it is some kind of drug stinger that they can acess going all the way up to the brain stem. cant be sure. doesn't matter. Just really sad how much money I have spent over the last years while the goddamned fuckers take every attempt of mine to heal myself and turn it against me.

Also got a chance to see how really autistic i am--it is a little self-test for me. I play solitaire. first of all, it tells me how obsessive compulsive I am, since I never play games when im healthy but get hooked when im o-c (sometimes if im working on a tough problem and my head is thinking in an obsessive compulsive manner, i will engage in obssessive compulsive behavior while my mind keeps going over the same info over and over again looking for the aha breakthru. Playing solitaire also tells me how attentive to reality I am. Am I aware of the cards on the face, and in the deck? When I miss plays and lose badly, I am very bad off. This morning, it was worse than that. My brain literally had trouble identifying and responding to the card value. I can t see the spread, just one card at a time. I am worse than autistic--i am brain damamged in this state.

No comments: