Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A dud of a day

A dud of a day--woke up twice last nite to helicopters hovering over the house. Suffering from exstreme anxiety--dont know if it was something the helicopters did, but sure didnt sleep well. Have been miserable all day with a problematic stomach--think once again the luciferian pibs pulled my thyroid meds. Had energy for part of day, but was disappointed because walking is no longer the joy it once was. I'm sick and tired of being shadowed by those goddamned luciferian mind readers every where I go--fucking pigs give me the creeps. It is to the point i dont even want to work out--there will 2, 3, 4 remote viewers all trying to get in my mind. I just cant believe those pigs dont understand how violating that is to the human person. As if that wasnt bad enough, the fucking luciferian PIB's/remote viewers who are my neighbors had my landlady destroy the lush, wild looking landscaping of the intermediate yard between us--leaving everything bare, denuded, and muddy. I guess the remote viewing assholes who live across the way want unfettered access to my windows--I noticed that they pulled up their usually shuttered blinds as if to say, "no privacy here." I am sick over the destruction of the yard, but it is just one more humiliation, one more privation, on more cross I have to bear as long as evil reigns, and right now it does. Sort of like the bicycle flat tire I discovered I had--I didn't have a flat tire. It was done on purpose so that I would take the bike to the shop, pay more fucking money, so they can put some other kind of transmitter in it...kind of like the way I paid 300 dollars for a filling which now is painful every time I bite down. I wouldn't mind if I could just have a little something to make me feel good, make me happy, sane. Physical exercise used to do it, but now it is a drudge. Ended up going to to the park and walking, and even light walking causes pain in my fucked up back and pelvic girdle. On top of that the fuckers messed with my shoulders again, making it very hard to do anything at all without pain---they are not right at all, in their current contortion. They never will be right again. Hands continue to bother me--I havent been able to use my left hand for three days now, the pain is so intense--and I suffer from exquistite nerve pain in the fingers of both hands--question--are the nerves on my fingers dying and being destroyed like so many of my other muscles and nerves? I have no sensation in them except the painful pins and needles. Yep, the good guys have taken a hit, and that means for me, more pain and misery. wish i could move--but im so fucked that ive lost all my strength and willpower. On top of that, ive noticed the brain rushes starting again. Going to be hard to try to sleep.

Juust a horrible day. hope tomorrow is better.

No comments: