Thursday, January 27, 2011

What do I have in common with Barack Obama?

What do I have in common with Barack Obama? A blogger ("darling") from Texas captured it on a screen shot from Fox Nation:

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/new-photo-shows-mystery-scar-on-obamas-head-going-all-the-way-down-his-neck/

Yep, I recognize that shallow, scooped groove. I can look at my left arm, and see the exact same scar running from the underside of my wrist to the middle of the left arm. If I swere to look at my feet, I would see the exact same scar, grooving from the shin to part way down each foot. If I could bear to closely examine my head and neck, since the interdimensional cranial surgery, I wouldn't be surprised to find the exact same scarring groove. I can't bear it, though. Unlike Obama, my mutilated flesh causes me deep grief, but still I recognize that scar.

These scooped out, shallow grooves are the result of MULTIPLE alien interventions and body work. These scars did not appear on me all at once. They grew over time, and multiple abductions. The cutting or lasering occrs whenever the luciferian implants cause the nanotech, virus-laden lymphatic fluid to build up, instead of circulate, and I think they cut/groove the flesh in order lance the excess fluid out (which can cause severe edema and a lot of pain, as is happening with my wrists and knees right now), and finally, they try to build a better canal for the fluid, by literally carving out the necrotized flesh. No doubt about it--physical proof has confirmed my intuition--Barack Obama is carrying around major luciferian implants in his body, and by the look of that scar, he has had major cranial/facial surgery to better facilitate excess fluid, and is carrying around a massive amount of fluid on his brain--all the better with which to interface with the machine! That is why an alert reader can see the cranial/facial changes over the years. Unlike me, who has resisted the implants, and their mind-control domination for years now (and have suffered mightily because of it), I suspect Obama was happy to sign over his free will, moral scruples (not much to give up there), and conscience--
"just make me President", reptilian/sirian overlord--"and I will do anything you want." I have a feeling he has worn out his knees and browned his nose multiple times to that refrain. The lucky latest winner: Rahm Emanuel and China's Hu.

I have been wanting to follow up on this for a few days now. There has been so much going on, and even as I write this, there is even more happening! But I have been seriously ELF'ed and flattened with drugs the past few days and it makes it hard for me to think. I believe that I am in a lot of trouble. When the xeriscaping of my yard happened, the grass and sod (and all of the lush--for the desert--foliage and cacti was pulled up and replaced with gravel. Now the luciferian neighbors have opened up their window blinds that have been shuttered for four years, and I think are beaming some kind of ELF weapon toward my home. The closer I get to the outside wall, the sicker and dizzier I get. I think the gravel may have been shellacked with something to amplify the effect of the ELF wave. Why I am not suffering now so badly now, after being miserable all day, I can only guess. But I am thinking that I am going to have to move. I hate to do so, when I am in such poor health, especially since I know the rogue agents and luciferian PIB's will only follow me wherever I go, but I'm not going to be able to live with that kind of weapon turned on me at will. So, I have been thinking about how best to go about that (after I already paid the landlady for next month's rent, I've got some time). In the meantime major things are happening outside the world, and I have been too sick to even think about it, but maybe tomorrow I will try...

No comments: