Friday, January 28, 2011

So much going on,

So much going on in the world, so much I need to study and start to hack through by writing, and SO GODDAMNED DRUGGED. I am on some kind of sedative that has me falling asleep on my feet, except that I dont stay on my feet because my legs are so neuropathic from the fluid. I saw another black "military" helicopter flying over my house as I pulled into the driveway (after they buzzed my home, twice in one night a few nights ago). One cannot mistake the sound of a military helicopter. It even sounds more ominous--guess what that says about me and my experiences. Still, I am a little worried--with so much going on, is it possible that one of the evil factions, whether NWO cabal or luciferian machine cabal--might try to kidnap me? Am I being desensesitized to the helicopters, or are they just playing mind games with me? Once a helicopter buzzed me while I was biking along the trail. I stopped for a few minutes to try to fix a jammed pedal, and spent a few minutes talking with a Native homeless man, who was trying to teach himself Spanish from a grammar. He was a gentle, unworldly soul (and there but for the grace of God, go I), and I was giving him what homeless people crave most--companionship and a kind word, when buzz, buzz, buzz--the military copter was moving top speed, coming directly from Kirtland AFB, which is less than five miles from the bike trail, and monitoring little ole me! I figured that I set off alarm bells, having made an "unauthorized" stop, and talking to an "unauthorized" (that is, anyone without prior authorization from my cabal security guards) person. I've change my mind--I am not going to subtitle my autobiography, "My Experiment with the Big Lie." I am going to title it, "An Unauthorized Life." I need to go to bed--barely able to hold eyes open...

Later...after spending two hours laying in bed, practically convulsing...I was right! That goddamned military helicopter did ELF me. I was very low energy and out of it, but I recognized that all of a sudden, I was in a terribly foul mood, hating and cursing out life. Second factor of importance--the helicopter could have elfed me at anytime, all day long, but it came upon me, just as I was unloading groceries from my truck. My parking lot is gravel. I don't know if it has been sprayed with a substance to amplify the elf, or if rock and stone are natural amplifiers, as opposed to mere Mother Earth and plant life, but there is no question that there is a reason why my yard has been denuded and stripped of its God-given, natural, and wild plant life, and replaced with stone. I guess that I can count on more helicopter flybys. In both instances, the helicopters elf weapons caused severe anxiety and rage (I guess the luciferian neigbors across the way will only use the elf technology intermittently so they don't bring too much attention on themselves--shutters were down this morning, but I KNOW WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE; it is just that I cannot do anything about it, especially when I am sick all the time. Another note: fucking luciferians continue to abduct me and cut on me. As I lay convulsing in bed, I could feel the pain in my abdomen. I guess they are fitting every organ in my body with their nanotechnology in hopes that it helps me to interface with the goddamn machine. NEVER MOTHERFUCKERS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GIVES ME THE CREEPS AT BEST, AND AROUSES MY CONTEMPT AT WORST.

No comments: