Sunday, January 16, 2011

Supposed to go to dr. tomorrow

Supposed to go to dr. tomorrow--don't know if I will be able to go. Legs can barely walk, as in they won't lift, not to mention the severe grain/pelvic pull I am suffering because my mutilated thighs aren't fitted properly in the pelvis. I am trying to get up the energy to take a shower. I haven't showered in three days, and won't go to dr if I can't. But I am too weak to stand up in the shower for 10 minutes. I know i am on some kind of psychotropic drug because the football game on tv is starting to look wierd again--have problems seeing moving impages or popping up images. that doesnt bother me so much as my inability to move, to have energy, to do anything at all. I want to do some research on the 13th zodiac sign--read something really interesting about that a while back. but brain is not thinking very well, and I dont have the energy to start a new line of research right now--but there is somehting there--wish i could reemmember the web site...My head is very heavy--cant stand any kind of noise or sound (the heater running in the bathroom and ticking clock are really bugging me), and I just want to lay down. I will try to read a little bit more, but i think im going to have to lay down.

No comments: