Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Massive headache and brain rushes

Massive headache and brain rushes hitting me as I try to sleep. Severe congestion in brain stem area and fluid drainage from ears. I am all worried about the East suffering from some biological attack causing flu, and a HAARP weapon trying to create an earthquake along the New Madrid faultline, but yet I have such ineresting things going on here. Lights went out twice in my house today--both times flipped off by the Aryans PIBs who spy on me for their Nazi and reptilian masters. The first time was after watching an x-file show--after hearing the line, "They (the extraterrestials) have been here for years). And yes they have. Is that supposed to make me believe that therefore they have a right to treat me like a lab rat? Sorry, I don't buy it. The extraterrestials that have been involved in human history are downright evil, and I refuse to serve them in any capacity. You don't need to turn off my power to get me to state that.
Then later, while I was watching the ABC series "V", the power went out after the FBI good gal protagonist discovered that the reptiles had been here in an earlier millenia. Piecing together what I missed, I think that she was altered during her pregnancy with her son--who also is deeply desired by the reptilians. Why, I am not sure. Maybe something in the missing 15 minutes would have filled me in.

I do wonder though, and have for a long time, if I were deliberately tinkered with in the womb. Years ago, I read the witness account of an air force sergeant born in Michigan who learned that he had been genetically altered in the womb to be more of service to the extraterrestials. I deemed his witness account to be almost certainly true, at the time, though it has been years. What if that is what happened to me (I was born in Michigan)? What if, in industrial urban areas, aliens were monitoring genetic dispositions of fetuses in utero, and they attempted to tamper with profiles of interest, most specifically, me. Are they directly responsible for my autism, either by design or accidental and instinctual self-protection on my part? Did they prefer that I incarnate as a female, rather than a male, so that they could use me as a breeding mare, only to lose touch with my genetic heritage and profile, until they had squandered my reproductive capacity on Aryan chromosomal clones when they could have had a more pure reptilian line? Which is why they eventually removed my ovaries, and still have at least one egg. What the hell are they planning now? All kinds of ideas flit through my head, but I am too sick to make sense of it all. All I know is that I am miserably unhappy in this body. I am too sick to work out, but I can feel my body dissolving to fat. I can no longer bear to look at myself in the mirror or feel my own body. I know (even though it does no good to say it) that if I ever am a free person of material means again, I am going to have a gender change operatio0n, and take massive amounts of testostoerone. I always used to say that a 5 foot tall male looked ridiculous, but looking at the mutilated, misshapen grotesqueruie in the mirror, I know that being male and sporting timid facial hair can only be an improvement on the body as it stands, warped and pathetic now.

Anyway these are all fantasies of the future--now I have to try to sleep when I am so drugged that my mouth is dry, my head pounds and my body longs for death. I would do anything to be healthy enough to exercise, to feel physical again--I havent been able to exercise in over two weeks...

No comments: