Monday, January 31, 2011

Just saw

Just saw the latest handiwork of the luciferians. I have the sucked out, scalloped necrotized flesh thing going on at the outer of my eyelid/temple area. My left eye is much worse than my right eye. As a matter of fact, it looks like I have got a black eye. No wonder I feel so bad, and unable to concentrate on anything--the fucking PIB's have put implants directly behind my eye in the temple area--so much so that it is eating out the flesh. You know, I can no longer can stand to look at my face in the mirror, and feel my body with my hands--this is why. Every time I see some more horrible manifestion of the luciferian destruction of my body. That sucked out flesh near my eye/temple area is gone--it will never come back, just like so much of my mutilated body.

No comments: