Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another nite can't sleep

Another nite can't sleep --not only brain rushes, but i am suffering involuntary spasmodic jerks of the body. I took a flexeril earlier, because of the TMJ that recently cropped up. It is hard to relax the jaw when you can't close your mouth because of an overbite that didn't exist before. I will be going to the dentist again--God only knows how many hundreds of dollars I will be dishing out to try to salvage what the luciferian nazis have destroyed. Not only did they mess up my new filling, but they jerked my gumline up, so now I have periodontal problems all along my upper teeth! I am especially worried about my front cap. The gumline is so receded, it may have compromised the entire front cap. It is very painful to do anything with the gumline. Nothing for it, but to spend money at the dentist. I am almost reluctant to do so. These fuckers don't get it, don't understand that they can commit any atrocity against me that they want. I will never join them. They make me sick, literally sick with contempt. Furthermore, I will remember their true nature, every time I feel the pain of a locked lower back, that wants so much to shift pelvis forward, everytime I can't lift weights or do crunchies, everytime I feel the numbness or piercing nerve pain in my arms, and pins and needles in my hands. In short, I will suffer from pain every day for the rest of my life from these fuckers. Congratulations assholes, you can rest easy knowing that I will be pain because of your actions for the rest of my life.

No comments: