Monday, May 9, 2011

Another deduction, more mutilation

Another deduction, more mutilation--this time my hips. I woke up with a pounding migraine headache so bad that I couldn't even get out of bed (same old story--too much estrogen. I took testosterone tablets with my first sip of coffee). Even worse, though, was the pain in my hips, and the muscles upward into my lap. The pain was unbearable. I took a Motrin and Flexiril, then thankfully, fell asleep until nearly 4 pm. The pain had subsided, but it still is there. Everytime I am cut on, it damages the body, leaving it pain wracked where the cuts occurred. I find it difficult to walk or even to bend down and touch toes, because the pain, like a fiery, burning pain is always there. I finally read something, though, that inspired me--a group email sent out by a UFO/evil alien exposer, Ken Klein, who apparently is a Messianic (Christian) Jew. He talked of the desolation of the temple in the times of the Anti-Christ, and reminded us that the spiritual interpretation of the temple is the body. In other words, in the time of the Anti-Christ, the body will be under assault, and one must keep faith, for the evil aliens--Plejaran/Sirian Nazis want more than anything else to corrupt the mind and heart so that I will serve them instead of God. This is why they keep spreading the fat to my belly. I woke up even fatter than usual--they had pushed all the flesh from my mutilated, shaved hips to my belly. You see, the Plejaran/Sirians want me to be obese--they know how much it bothers me, and master psychologists that they are, they want nothing more than me to be so alienated from my body that I despair. I always wondered why they, who can cut off muscle and tissue with ease, never cut off any of the fat. I supposed that it was always there as a dangling carrot--that at one point I would be told they would remove the fat, IF....Now I think differently. I honestly believe these aliens are deeply evil and enjoy seeing others suffer. At this point I no longer care about my body, evil though I received such serious stares today, including one of disgust, while a little girl ran to her father from me. I don't know if once again, the astral aura is disturbing, or if people are disturbed because the virus makes me appear mentally ill, or if people just stare in disgust at grossly obese people (I admit I look weird--like I am pregnant). That is okay. I have my inner resolve. I know that if I buckle in, thousands and tens of thousands more will suffer from the same desolation of the temple as I have. What concerns me more is the low energy and depression. I know that taking ultra high levels of testosterone will pull me out, but they have been tampered with, so I only take them when I am practically dragging. I just doubt that I am ever going to be my joyful, high energy, physically active self again. But I know I won't sell out my soul for anything. Just got to put up with the pain.....

No comments: