Monday, May 23, 2011

Too sick to continue with thread from last post

Too sick to continue with thread from last post--in a way it doesn't matter. The remote viewers and an astral abduction got all the important info out of me anyway. I am glad. The 113 sleepers as refered to in the Abeldanger post were about to release major bioweapons. We lucked out--all except for Joplin and me--storms bearing fury right on us. There was no ascension. fucking negative sirians are still here. they abducted me and injected more goddamned bugs in my brain last night. I am developing brzinski eyebrows because of all the swelling behind my eyelids. Hopefully, Joplin was just a bitch fit by Salusa and his Nazi stenchment, led by GHW Bush. As for me, I am feeling fobbed off. Fucking alien voices in my head told me that in past life i was one of them. or at least a forebear was. SO WHAT ASSHOLES? If your philosophy is correct, I have had lots of past lives, and I don't experience anyone else making my life a sheer hell because they want to own me. I don't belong to you. You didn't create me. and if I ever were one of you, I guarantee you, I would never do to someone what you have done to me (unless it was over 100 incarnations ago--stupid youth). I tell you what I do think i have--i think one of your goddamned, discarnate evil spirits has found its way into my body, and is spilling out a lot of deceptive bullshit in my sleep. i think it is karmic, though i think i carry a negative racial karma, rather than a personal one. and i am getting sick and goddamned tired of carrying it. if you aliens think i have some positive contribution to make to your future, then free me from this hell. IT DOES NO GOOD TO GIVE ME TESTOSTERONE AS LONG AS IT IS TIED TO ESTROGEN. NONE. the estrogen makes me sick to the pont of barely functioning and I cant stand my own body anymore. Furthermore, you stupid dumbasses, I am a negative energy autistic with estrogen present--i am incapable of relating to anyone in a positive, affrirming, or loving manner. nor am i able to work thru anything , spiritually, mentally or emotionally. i have about a total of two good hours a day. tookl me tow hours to clean a kitchen that should have taken a half hour. have to put writing reading onhold because i have ot find my wallet. need to make a financial decision. need my wallet. i know its not stolen. house is too messy to find anythin. vicodin is hitting. Thank God. pain drivingg me out of mind.

No comments: