Sunday, May 15, 2011

I am finding it difficult to swallow

I am finding it difficult to swallow--the whole right side of my throat is swollen. This is excessive thyroid medication. Once again, Salusa and Sirians trying to play games with my body. I told them years ago that I needed thyroid meds--because it actually pumped up the testosterone which is what my brain reallty needs. Of course at the time, I was ridiculed about diagnosing myself and told I was manic-depressive, and then schizophrenic.
I was right then and I am right now. Not only does the thyroid cause my throat to swell (remember I played with the dosage of Armour thryoid myself), but it causes excess estrogen which is the source of most of my ills. It causes weight gain, fluid retention, migraine headaches, low HCL in the stomach, digestive problems, immune problems. The worse part is that I believe that the excess estrogen and deficient testosterone is responsible for my weigh gain. I cannot heal until this stops. I am so drugged up and zoned out on estrogen, I nearly passed out driving home from the water dispernser. I immediately took two testorone, dont want to take any now, but this dead brain is going to cross the line soon into semipsychosis

No comments: