Monday, May 2, 2011

Re: last post

Re: last post--wow, i popped 4 testosterone tabs, and not only did i get a little energy boost, but the brain could start thinking. It is nowhere near normal thinking and discernment levels (the latter relies on feeling function), but there was a hint of creativity coming through, and I started looking at other possibilities. This only confirms what I have been saying over an over--my brain needs extremely high testosterone and low female hormones to function not only optimally, but even in the wellness and good health range. Even now, my body is desperately craving more, but I am not going to take anymore because I want the dr to test my hormone levels tomorrow and I want a good test, not skewed results. Besides, I only have four tabs left, and I have to reserve those in case of my brain entering a psychotic state--testosterone is the only thing that fights it off. I know that these fuckers have wired my body to female hormones, and it is literlaly killing me slowly, as well as making me nonfunctional on all levels, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Maybe I can get the dr. to give me a referral to endocrinology.l If not I am going to be a worthless TV-watching lumpen of miserable fat flesh until the day I die (and without high levels of testosterone, all I do is wish for death). I don't know if the reader can tell, but even at this nonfucntionaling level, 4 T-tabs made a big difference in my ability to think and verbalize as demonstrated in this post...Not enough to figure out the really heavy stuff though...

No comments: