Saturday, May 14, 2011

Severe depression hitting me

Severe depression hitting me as I struggle to survive on some psychotropic drug. It appears that everything is going well, so its okay--really sucks to have to try to figure things out when I am drugged. I just want to know when my hell ends. I read a post that people in red are out (aliens), and the people in purple (aliens) are in. That refers to the Sirians and Pleiadians. Since it is the Sirians who are responsible for so much of my misery, I can only be happy. I saw the UFO fire directed at the NASA facility in Ft. Worth, that apparently was destroying the last of the cabal's reverse engineered ships (a triangular craft was hovering, but I think that was war booty commandeered by the good guys--it is going to freak the UFO-aware community out--good guys in the triangular craft!). Anyway, that kind of firepower had to come from an alien ally, so the Pleiadians must be getting more comfortable in our skies and with our leaders. Still, the Sirians abduct me. Happened again last night, and I have been miserable in body all day. My body constantly wants to go back to its natural spinal curvature, but they keep pushing it out in an unnatural design. Miserable AND PAINFUL. Every night I have to take a vicodin, sometimes two to sleep. The legs, pelvic girdle, lower back are in the most agonizing, rate a 10 pain imaginable. I try to deal with it during the day, but there is no way I can handle it at night. I am in too much pain to really do anything, but I know that this depression is caused by drugs (it also is killing my appetite--for everything, including LIFE), and I am not going to make any decisions about anything or think on anything until I am free and clear of these goddamned drugs. Time for vicodin.

No comments: