Friday, May 6, 2011

Pounding migraine headache and brain rushes

Pounding migraine headache and brain rushes portends another night of sleeplessness and suffering, so I might as well write. I am becoming increasingly incapacitated and do not know how much longer I can continue to write with lucidity. For I have had another virus put in my body by the Plejarans. This one does not originate in my left hand and go up to my brain and heart (smart Billy Meier--I don't think he was as flaky as he let on. He knew enought to amputate his left arm, like the Russian peasants in X-files, "Tugunska", and then let on like he was nuts with delusions of grandeur, so that he would no longer be bothered by the Plejarans). However, they have now added an implant, a catheter, I think, to my right arm, right below the crease of the elbow on the upper side. The purpose is, I think, to make me more amenable to being plugged into the Borg Machine, run by the phony god, "RA." They may be making progress, as I was unable to sleep last night and find the same thing happening tonight. Again, I am on some kind of psychotropic that is, among other things creating anxiety--it is an induced anxiety, not a self-generating one, and that makes it difficult to sleep as well.

I am absolutely, completely convinced now that the White Plejarans who I have encountered now on a couple of different occasions, are TRULY EVIL, EVIL as in capital letters, EVIL, as in Nazi, EVIL as in incorrigible scourge of whoever and whatever happens to fall within their radar scope.

I do not make this accusation lightly. I considered it in my last post, but then I began hedging, aware of the magnitude of the accusation, and wanting to be completely fair. Sad to say, I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN NOW, THAT THE WHITE PLEJARANS (I THINK THEY ARE ACTUALLY SIRIANS OR MAYBE FROM ANOTHER CONSTELLATION ALTOGETHER, SUCH AS PEGASUS), ARE EVIL.

It is not just that I am Rhesus Monkey Alpha, who the Plejarans and their Nazi sidekicks, both human and alien, have calmly and efficiently, and without a hint of discomfort, have injected with a virus. No, they have tracked me all along. They are the ones responsible for the incarcerations, the initial implantation of the virus, the harvesting of my eggs, and the slavery of my children.

In my good-natured naievete, I thought that they had rescued my children from the reptiles. No, the White Plejarans were the ones who set them up for their fate, in alliance with Nazi and unsuspecting human help on Mars. When the Reptiles began to disappear from this sector (Earth), the Plejarans moved into the next phase of their planned conquest of Earth. They set their slaves (my children), and their deluded followers (here, they seem to have a contigent of Black military followers), here on Earth to do their next bidding, and that included acting as a first wave of recruiters for the Borg collective, and ensnaring me. I hate to brag, but RA, the Borg, and the Plejarans (who are the overseers of the drones they hope to entice into the collective's slavery) think of me as a "consort" for RA, and a feminine avatar figure for all the drones they hope to assimilate. That is why I get all this "special" treatment--unrelenting drugs, incaceration, severe body mutilation, ect. This all started when I got involved with the SLI--I know now that their leaders are assimilated, and they are cooperating with RA to ensnare me. Others in this Borg thralldom are the Jesuits, the Knights Templar,and many occultists as well. Sadly, I think my children also are enslaved to the Borg collective. I doubt that they have ever known a day of freedom in their lives. This of course, is highly disturbing to me, but I cannot save them until I can save myself, and this latest viral implant is really killing me. It also is making me physically ill with respiratory issues. But I have to find a way to fight back or shed light on the operation one way or another. Too much is at stake. I also have to hope for help from others. I know that the White Plejarans are selling out their dark skinned cat-eyed cousins. I also wonder if the Salusa contingent is fighting back against them. I saw a channeling photo of him in which he exhibits bitterness and resentment. Fighting a civil war will do that to you, especially if your kin sell you out to an alien enemy so that you spend 50 years in prison. Salusa is cat-eyed, and one thing I know about the White Plejarans is that they are obssessive about racial purity and characteristics. They even changed my cheekbones to match their aesthetic!!!! Crazy shit, but their primary job is to find drones for the maw of the Borg. They are the pimps and slave traders of the galaxy, selling out their own related kindred AND MY CHILDREN to unspeakable suffering. Now my own suffering has entered a deeper realm, and I have got to hold on, no matter how hard.

No comments: