Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Call me rhesus monkey alpha

Call me rhesus monkey alpha--I spent most of the day in bed again--sleeping and sick. The virus has really been intensified, or maybe it is just that I am no longer healthy enough to fight it. I tried to go for a little bike ride, but my legs are totally dead. I no longer have muscles to push. Why has the virus been intensified? Because the aliens who are behind its forced implantation are entering end game. I do not know if they are Sirians, or "Plejarans" (aliens who call themselves Pleidians but come from another place--maybe Pegasus or a humanoid planet in Orion), misappropriating the Pleiadian place name, because it is a well known and highly regarded alien civilization. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOOD PLEIADIANS OUT THERE--I recognize authenticity when I read it, and there are channelings that lead me to believe that. I also believe that the good Pleiadians are loathe to interfere in our affairs, because it goes against their ethos and values. I understand that, but clearly there has been a convergence of evil that is going to alter the future of this planet without outside help.

I am understanding much more, but it is a struggle to bring anything to the surface from my mind. I am very, very sick--and I am realizing now that I was purposely infected with an even more virulent strain of the virus when I went to the doctor. That was what all the weird vibe was about. The aliens involved ARE Sirians or Sirian kin (Plejarans--this comes from Billy Meier). That is to say, that the reptiles have had the humanoids of the universe on the run for centuries, and they may have bebopped around a little bit before deciding that Earth was their final destination for colonization.

And yes, colonization is entering end game. It is no use getting angry at anyone. Because of the secrecy of our government regarding alien affairs, the aliens were able to play games with us, and play one faction against another in order to achieve their goal--colonization. The question all along has been who would no the colonizing--would it be the reptiles with their virus, turning us into a possessed being of another dimensional reptilian entity (if we were high class), or just a bodily host for the reptilian being to hibernate, and eventually exit (if we were low class). Of course, some people would be allowed to live, in order to provide sustenance (hormones, etc) to the reptilian population.

Then there were the humanoids looking to colonize us. They were much more subtle and deceptively clever. They were Sirians, and what I call now Plejarans (I am not sure where they come from). I think the Plejarans are also what I call "Event aliens" for they plan to depopulate Earth in order to bring their people here--and they are now in a position to do so. Not only has their planet become uninhabitable, they are on the run from the reptiles, and remember, the reptiles have a hard time manifesting in 3D Earth. I suspect that like many with some Sirian populations, there has been some genetic contamination. I also think they have been infected with the same reptilian virus that is now killing me. I think these Plejarans were the ones who infected me in the first place, and I think they were the ones who stole my eggs. I am an "inferior being" in their experiments to try to develop a vaccine against the virus for their own population. Call me Rhesus monkey alpha. They are in close alliance with the Sirians, and the religious grand poobahs of the Catholic Church, and they are the ones who have mutilated my body and natural hormonal system. Why? Not only do they want a female avatar, but they need a religious figure to keep the horde of suffering and terrorized native humans mind-controlled, as they set off to destroy 90% of Earth's population. I REFUSE. Last night I dreamed once again of the stupidass Carmelites, who got me in this cauldron of evil to begin with, and one of the monks who was herding me into church had a large night stick baton. So Roman Catholic--more coercion and fear based mind control. I saw them there, and I made it clear that I did not want to be there, but the Sirians/Plejarans don't care--they need a new religious mythology to make sense to the terrorized population of our immediate future--after all, they may have plans to cohabit the planet with us, but make no mistake. In their scheme, we are not equals to them, never will be, and they plan to keep feeding us the same old dogmatic bullshit, so that what is left of the human race after the great culling, is kept mind-controlled by religion and obedient to their masters. Well, I refuse to cooperate. My body and muscle are literally wasting away, but I won't cooperate. I'm so sick tthat I can barely function or think but I won't cooperate. Rhesus monkey alpha signing off.

No comments: