Friday, May 13, 2011

Looks like there was a party in "Zion"

Looks like there was a party in "Zion". I wasn't there, but everybody seemed to be having a good time except for the somber members of the Fourth Reich. It was welcome good news even if I only share in it vicariously. For while the Nazis and Templars may be in defeat, I know they will bounce back given the slightest opportunity. As for me, I keep suffering at the hands of the Plejaran-Sirians. How long, O Lord? Could I spend the rest of my life in this hell? I have barely been able to open my eyes all day--a nonfunctioning day for sure. But it is the poor quality of my functional days that have me most worried. My brain is not working correctly. I struggle to read and make connections. When I reread my posts to make sure they hadn't been tampered with, I was struck by the poor quality (for me) of the writing. I remember not knowing how to spell Geithner's name (which if I were healthy, I would have remembered for sure), but I was too sick to take the time to check the spelling. That would never happen if I were healthy.

I don't know if the problem is that I am so overwhelmingly right brain, that the virus in the right brain affects me more severely than when it was directed at the left brain, but there are serious deficits. For one thing, I cannot keep thoughts in my head, so that progress is laborious and piecemeal. Even in my writing, when I am healthy, I write it down one time, nearly perfect, every time. Now I find myself going back to correct bad grammar (!), to edit in ideas that I forgot the first time around, and to flesh things out. This is because my brain is moving slowly and haltingly. Furhtermore, I have no feeling function in my brain. This is important, because my feeling function works with my intellect to tell me what is truth or a lie. It is very difficult to discern a lie by reason alone. Many lies are dazzlingly rational while the truth is often messy and absurd. Playing into that, is my inability to listen to, or appreciate music (which I play in the background to facilitate the feeling function). Not only is the feeling blunted, but I can't multitask--I can't read and listen to my music at the same time. Either one or the other wants my full attention and that drives me crazy. I don't know if one of my hemispheres have been switched off or if the corpos callosum (too sick to look it up) has been damaged. I know that I have some kind of electronic stimulation (implant) happening at the head of the corpos callosum at the top end of my scalp. I worry that even further brain damage is going to be done before this is over.

I understand that there is no rational or moral appeal to be made to the Plejaran-Sirians. They are fully identified with the perps--the reptiles, and long to be great genetic manipulators, and they have sold their souls to do so. I am just another in a long line of victims. It is their fierce tenacity that stumps me. I suppose most people would give in or go insane in a couple of years, but it has been over 12 years now, and all that happens is that I get physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually more depleted and debilitated. But I have to remain true to self and God, so I endure.

No comments: