Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am really struggling with estrogen poisoning

I am really struggling with estrogen poisoning of the brain--my mind is moving slow and in a dense fog, so that I can't stay on track, or keep the mind moving in a goal oriented manner. Thus, upon rereading my last post, I was dismayed that my writing style had become repetitive and densely circular, instead of its usual focused, streamlined presentation. I was trying to sleep, but high estrogen just makes me feel really negative and cranky, so that sleep is difficult. Because I want to state my point, I got out of bed, popped a couple of testosterone tabs, and am determined to stay streamlined and focused on this post.

In my last post, I recommended that the reader view the clip. Heather Ross Ogle is reptilian possessed, and that should be evident to anyone who looks at the clip with a discerning eye. I suspected it, when I first saw a photo of her, which revealed very large hands and fingers. If you look at Cynthia, you will notice that her fingers, while naturally small and slim, are abnormally long as well--though in her case, it is the pointer finger (woman's sexual response is more idiosyncratic than men's). I have seen the photo of at least one woman whose index finger grew by nearly a third, after an occultic possession type encounter. I don't want to show her photo or mention her name (she is a somewhat public figure), for she seems like basically a good person who was deceived and victimized. I will say that she is in late middle age, and never married, and I think MACHINE-RA and the reptiles were able to attack her through the vulnerability of loneliness. Master psychologists, the MACHINE and the reptiles--always looking for a vulnerability. That is why I try so hard to be honest about my vulnerabilities. I don't want to give the evil sobs an opportunity to hack into my brain. Anyway, because she suffers from the same huge hands/fingers indicative of HIGH level sex hormone pushing as a prelude to occultic sexual possession (and you can actually compare current photos with those of the recent past--undeniable difference-- I question my own judgment, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I have no such qualms about Dr. Ogle. That woman is possessed by a powerful evil reptilian spirit, and so is her lover, "Cynthia". Did anybody pick that up, or were you all fooled by her Air Force "husband"? He is plugged into MACHINE-RA, too, though it is not so transparent to me if he is reptilian as well. What is so unusual about this situation is that these reptilian women are also clearly identified as agents of Lucifer. I say this because my investigation into her would-be compatriots all revealed a heavy luciferian, MACHINE-RA influence. Also, there is a nifty trick used to by the cameramen of the video, which has the faces of the two women and the AF husband dissolve into a bright light blur before it segues to another frame. Check it out. Most impressive, luciferianly speaking. There was nothing "light" about these people, however. Not only is their allegiance to MACHINE-RA, and not their country or their people, but I also think they were involved in a bioweapon of mass destruction plot that the Hillary Clinton and the Patriot Leadership Team barely averted. Oh, by the way, I think those bioweapons had a global outreach--it was not just Americans who were saved...

So, Heather and Cynthia proves to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the reptiles and MACHINE-RA are working together as partners. I have stated before that they probably have the human race divvied up, as to what gets who. I think the Grays are products of a MACHINE-RA/reptile collaboration. MACHINE RA has crystallized their brains into into an enslaved, hive mind, while the reptiles have desiccated their bodies of life-giving hormones and enzymes for who knows how many generations, until they have become physiologically frail and diminished to the point of racial extinction. (Look at what the reptiles and MACHINE-RA have done to the Grays--I see that and I know they don't give a damn what they do to me...)

As above, so below. As I stated earlier, both Factions 1 and 2 gained big from the false flag attack on the WTC and Pentagon. However, the biggest winner of all was another emerging faction--that of George HW Bush. There are always wannabe factions looking to get a piece of the action--the Rockefellers, the Chinese, and these wannabe vacillate from allegiance from Faction 1 to Faction 2, but with the economic and political gains from 9/11 and the subsequent war in Iraq, Bush 41 took a giant step closer to the coveted 9th circle of hell. When his campaign started, Obama was the candidate of choice for Faction 2, while the Rothschilds/Faction 1 seemed to offer a reluctant and halting endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and then later John McCain. However, it was Bush 41's patronage that pushed Obama over the edge to win the election. The Bush 41 faction is closely allied with NASA, and NASA has the software which can steal votes from electoral machines and thus steal elections. That is what happened in both 2000 and 2004 (I am not being partisan--I am being objectively honest). Obama got money from Iran--literally billions--which went as a payoff to Bush 41 to guarantee Obama's electoral success. Obama and Bush 41 were thick as thieves ever since--until recently. Check the record to see when Poppy Bush and Obama conferred--it was always when Obama was in crisis--not necessarily a crisis as the media reports it, but a crisis as the people in the know define it. It seemed as though Obama was playing Faction 2 against Bush 41. Even though Bush 41 has connections to both Faction 1 and Faction 2, I think he was an emerging and independent 9th circle of hell contender, until...

Last week, a child was found near Kennebunkport, ME. His name was Camden Pierce Hughes, and though I am not certain of the exact circumstances of his death, I do know that he was meant to die in the ultimate satanic sacrificial rite. I think a man came forth, mustering the courage to tell the Patriot Leadership Team what really happened, and that young Camden was supposed to be a sacrifice to augur success for an impending bioweapons attack of truly global proportions and staggering casualty of death. I think that man was George W Bush, Bush 41. I have debated with myself over whether to reveal this, but I have decided to, because I know with certitude that the negative factions, including those of Bush 41, have remote viewers trained on me at all times, so they already know that is what I suspect. Bush 41 survived a sneak assassination atjudgedtempt on his life by his own father in 2001, and yet again, just recently. Bush 41 knows what kind of a man his father is, and has chosen to disassociate from him and his actions. Bush 41 has made a lot of poor decisions, but he was never really the decider. Being a spiritual person, I believe that he will answer for his poor choices, but I think respect should be given for his positive choices and actions, and I suspect that without his input, the bioweapons plan would have succeeded, for the trail of the flight/passenger irregularities had gone cold.

Well, the bioweapons attack failed. This, coming on the heels of the Nazi defeat at the arctic poles in inner Earth, caused Obama to rethink his alliances. After all, Faction 2 had propelled him into power, but they and their negative Sirian allies, had been roundly defeated. Then, Bush 41's last scheming resort--the bioweapons attack failed. So Obama, who is a total snake in the grass, then went to the last major human faction still operating--the Rothschilds. You see, at this point, Obama had been stripped of all powers and respect, after having been fairly judged to be unfit for command. All he wants is for the opportunity for his narcissistic juvenile person to be adored and venerated by crowds of sheeple. So Obama made a deal with Rothschild, sealed by an offering of vast quantities of money. First of all, and most definitely, Obama gave Rothschild, the hundreds of billions of dollars that Bush 41 had stolen and had tried to stash in Honduras (but his go-between man was Obama--poor choice). Furthermore, I wonder if Rothschild was able to get his hands on so much of the wealth that the Patriot Leadership Team had been recovering from the Nazis and the Templars, who had stolen it to begin with. I think that recovered money was to help pare down our debt, and to rebuild and refinance a new global, financial system. I don't know if Obama was responsible for that loss as well (maybe the Honduras account was the very same seed money ) or if Hillary Clinton was pressured into giving it up.

In any case, Hillary has been stripped of much of her leadership and authority, while Obama is once more the preening, grinning puppet premier. Sounds incredible to say, doesn't it? Our country is in thrall to an evil, murdering, shape shifting reptile and British subject, who can destroy our entire country's financial system at will. He has more authority over our nation than our duly elected representatives, and the laws of our nation, and the commissions of our military. Sorry to say, but he also has power over me--at least in my astral state. He, being an alpha male reptile, along with Ratzinger (and I don't know how many others), has access to the powerful Orionite spirit within me during astral abductions. This is the second period of time in which I have felt astrally targeted by Ratzinger and Rothschild--they work together as allies. Their plan is to grab Libya (did you notice how they pushed Hillary for more American presence--that is what we are to them--their own private army...makes my blood boil when I think my family members who have served in the military), create war in the Middle East, grab Jerusalem, and in a couple of years (when he is 33, crown William as king of the world at Jerusalem). They intend to have the occult accoutrement that they need to create an worldwide occult power center (remember what I said in the last post--that occult means that the truth is hidden). The truth will be that the reptiles and MACHINE-RA control and enslave this planet, while outwardly everything seems peaceful. As for me and my role, they do not care what they do to my health, my brain or my personality. The only thing they are interested in is having unfettered access to the evil spirit within me. I don't even think that they want me to have an outer life or role. I think, that like Arizona Wilder, who served as slave to the Rothschild family for years, they just want to bring me out to call up their Orion evil spirit on demand, and then send me back to my de facto house arrest.

I know now that I carry this evil spirit for the express purpose of defeating it. I am veering off into complex metaphysical reality that goes beyond the ken of my understanding (simple, if profound Western philosophy and scripture just aren't enough to go where my intuition wants to go) I desperately need to learn further information about how this multi-dimensional world works and operates. Until then, I must fight all attempts at interdimensional travel, because I do not know where it will lead, considering that I have an evil spirit in me, that apparently, I cannot control. I do know what I need to succeed and thrive in life, but such aspirations are at cross purposes with my evil handlers--and now, I do believe that role has passed from the negative Sirians to the Rothschild and Orion-identified reptilian shapeshifters. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe they are just allies. No matter what, my bid for freedom has taken a huge blow, with the reasserting of Rothschild, Faction 1, and Obama. I am not certain what exactly caused it, though I do know that Rothschild can blackmail Hillary, but more likely he is threatening to crash our financial system. Perhaps it is the ongoing storms that HAARP keeps unleashing on our planet. I don't know. Maybe tomorrow I will go try to track the latest info about the incoming aliens. If I wake up in a foul mood, maybe I will go on further about why Obama is being feted in Ireland. But it is time to go to bed, and I just ask for prayers, for me, and for Hillary Clinton, who is being put through the wringer in a foreign land--and all because she has proven herself to be a tough adversary who can win under seemingly impossible circumstances. She has done it before. She can do it again. As for me--bedtime...

No comments: