Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It is official--my wallet has been deliberately stolen

It is official--my wallet has been deliberately stolen--probably by the goddaned negative Sirian/Knights Templar minions. Why? Well, on my last round of purchasing testosterone supplements, I showed the Siran alien clerk (a man with less muscle and bulk than me) a picture of myself, taken with my family a couple of years ago. He couldn't recognize me, and when I pointed out who I was in the photo, he was stunned. That is how much of my body has been mutilated and chopped off. I suppose the Sirian rank and file are lied to by their evil leaders, just as we humans are. They probably tell them they have made minor cosmetic changes to me (LMFAO). Anyway, it is another expensive pain in the ass, as I will have to go to DMV, get a new credit card, buy a new wallet, just because SOME FUCKING EVIL ALIENS AND THEIR POS MINIONS WANT TO TAG THEIR SLAVE COLLAR ON ME!

Yes, I am pissed off about it, especially since I cannot find the missing photo that I kept with me to remind me of a time when I was a beautiful woman and proud of my body and proud to be female. Waking up with the energy of high T, I finally cleared out my bedroom desks, which is where the photo was--it is gone--just another humiliating deprivation that a slave has to endure--the theft of even my memories. (My driver license showed me with a f ull set of shoulders--that is why that was taken). Earlier today, I tried to put in a tampon to stop lessen the heavy vaginal wetness that I have been suffering from all day (my bad--I should have known that as soon as I said that it drove me crazy, that would greenlight an acceleration of the hormonal downloads responsible for it). My shoulders have been so chopped off that I found it difficult to even reach down and torque up. I am not exaggerating. Worse, I see my dulcimer laying here, and realize I might as well put it away, because with these mutilated arms, I will never play music on it again.

I tell myself that it could be worse, and it could, so I take my losses, my mutilation, my loss of pride in my bodily imagine and female self-identity, and drag my fat, sluggish eunuch ass through daily tasks. I will say this to the fucking patriarchal pigs who stole my wallet, in order to steal my memory of a once proud self-identity. You may steal my identity, chop off my body, and turn me into a negative energy fat slug, but I will NEVER, EVER COOPERATE WITH YOU, OR EMBRACE YOUR PATRIARCHAL PIG VISION OF ME. I don't care. Drug me, chope me up, isolate me, destroy me--it is now a matter of the only pride and self-esteem that I have left--my own free will to thwart you and your fucked up, evil expectations of me, with every bit of will I can muster.

Now that I have stated my claim for myself, let me move on to the deplorable world events (especially for my country) that currently swirl, since that alien snake Obama has once again sold out America. I am going to prophesy, Obama. Your days are numbered. I see that you have your lover, Brother Reggie Love, watching your back. That is smart, but it won't be enough, and its not the good guys who will do you in. Because of our morality and respect for due process, you were allowed to live, even though your crimes against America and our citizens, cried out for capital punishment. No, I think you pulled just one double cross too many. You have made powerful enemies from both Faction 2 and Bush 41. I used to worry about race riots should you be assassinated (because of course, some white supremacist patsy will be used), but no more. Enjoy the trumped up enthusiam because it won't last. I checked out parts of your speech in Westminster Hall (following your noted predecessor and ally and partner in immorality, Ratzinger), and even the Brits know what a phony you are. I am not mad at the British people or prima facie leaders, for they are under the duress of a 9th circle evil lord, Rothschild, just as surely as America has been. That is clear by watching their subtle responses to you. You see, the entire world is moving to the Good. I don't know how long it will take, but I guarantee you that it will happen, and very soon. Frankly, I don't see much of a future for you, though you can always resign, and move far away to another country, and live in virtual house arrest on a heavily guarded estate. I used to feel sorry for your wife and kids, but it is now clear that your wife is just as immaturely power-hungry as you are, and you both are willing to sacrifice your kids to indulge your ambitions (do you really think you can make deal after deal with Satan, and it not come back to haunt your kids, grandkids, great-grandkids???)

I know, understand, and accept that politics is a dirty business, and that ugly compromises and deals have to be made, but the mark of true leader is that they can engage successfully in that environment without losing their soul or their vision of the Good for the people. You lost your soul years ago, and to the credit of this great nation (unfairly maligned as being "racist), we as a nation, and our true leaders--Hillary, Joe Biden, Robert Gates, gave you chance after chance to succeed to make good. Nearly everybody wanted to see you succeed, but you remained locked on course to hell. How does it feel to rub elbows with the world's most evil reptilians there in the 9th circle of hell? Get used to the feeling, because I suspect that you are going to be recycling through there, and the surrounding eight zones for a very, very long time.

To Americans, I say this is the time to rally around our leaders. Hillary Clinto has the finger of God in her astrological chart. Obama had a destiny, but Hillary has a vocation. This is why, after repeated and intense reflection and prayer, that I chose to vote for her. I knew McCain had the will and heart to fight for America, but given his advanced age, I had doubts that his health would be able to withstand, intense crisis after intense crisis (if he wasn't outright assassinated to bring in a complete neophyte in the world of 21st politics). You see, the only person who could have done what Hillary has been able to pull off in the past two years, is someone who is as savvy in the real politics and relationships of the world. To even gain entry as a player on the rarefied field of realpolitik that 99% of the world's citizenry know nothing about, she had to get dirt on her. Understand one thing--nobody gains access to power without approval from the ranking evil lords of the 9th Circle of hell, and they will not advance anyone unless they are sure that they can blackmail them. Indeed, they are often set up to be blackmailed.

So, let me present my suspicion on how Rothschild is able to blackmail Hillary, undercutting her effective authority and leadership. First of all, there probably are financial improprieties. I wasn't into politics much in the 90's, but there likely could be something to Whitewater and Dick Morris' claim that she used insider info to make 100K in stock trading on Tyson chicken! Understand one thing, America--many of the politicians of this country have been ripping us off legally through their sponsorship of corporate power. Any politician in this country is severely handicapped by the need to fundraise money in order to win elections. Unless they are born wealthy, marry wealth, or have alien governments sending in hundreds of millions of dollars, laundered as "small Internet contributions", every politician has an axe of dire financial need hanging over their heads. Until a cap is put on political spending (let us watch the debates and C-span--fuck all the image and marketing promo bullshit---oh, but that wouldn't meet the crieria of our illusion-creating lords would it), there is going to be a temptation for politicians to save or obtain money. (Sen. McCaskill, a great senator, is now having the same problem. She will probably lose her re-election bid to some rich or rich toady Republican who doesn't give a damn about the interests of the people of this country). I can tell you right now, the Clintons are not materialists at all (the Obamas sure are). They are not into politics to get rich; they need to get rich in order to meet the financial entry minimum in order to gain access to the poker game of politics.

Hillary has had at least, one lesbian affair. Now I am a lesbian, so of course, that really doesn't bother me. I wish that Americans would stop projecting onto their politicians the need to be a saint. The last truly great leader this country had, JFK, was thorougly immoral and scandalous in his sexual behavior. I do expect moral behavior from a politician, but life is messy. While I believe that Hillary and Bill are deep soul mates, I would say there are areas of deep dsyfunction, unmet needs and pain in their relationship. They needed a good marriage counselor about 30 years ago, but now they just need to forgive each other and get on with life and business. Duty calls. To be fair, remember that Bill Clinton has been mind programmed to be a sex addict. His mind-control programming was done in England (Rothschild, anyone?), and was an essential prerequisite, before he would ever be patronized by TPT, into the upper ecelons of the political game. Likewise, I am sure that Hillary was honetrapped many years ago--there may even be a sex tape out on her. The sex tape may not even be her, but a look alike double! I am not exaggerating. This is the way the game of politics is played at the highest levels, which is why people like me, of straitlaced integrity, decided long ago that despite my interest, politics was not my vocation. But the rules of the game will never change, until somebody who is already dealt into the game, wins the jackpot. At this point in history, despite the changes Hillary and the Patriot Leadership Team have already initiaated, no outsider, no matter how staunch their will or impeccable their integrity, is going to hit that jackpot!

Finally, I do believe that Hillary has attended a high level occult gathering--maybe one hosted by the Rothschild family. I believe this because Arizona Wilder recalls seeing her at one, and Ms. Wilder's track record has proven impressive to me. As a matter of fact, in prayer, I came to the conclusion that Hillary's near daily humiliations and defeats in the primary, were the result of a deep sin. The Lord chastises those He loves. I am reminded of a story from the Chronicles of Narnia in which a spoiled princess makes an escape by condemning a slave to be whipped for allowing it to happen. The princess had to make an escape, but she too easily "used" a slave to do it. Later, she received some stripes of her own, and Aslan told her, it was so she would know how the slave felt while he was being whipped, in order for her to attain her goal. Good people struggle and persevere through their bad karma; bad people just keep putting off and putting off the reckoning. I felt like Hillary was taking her stripes "like a man", instead of brownnosing and kissing up to a higher power of evil, instead of putting off a final reckoning, which has been Obama's MO his entire life.

Now, some would think that as a victim of ritual and occult abuse, that I would be harshly judgmental about it, but I am not. I know that most people do not believe in the power of Satan, so when they are invited to one of these gathering, they think it is just high level networking and adult fantasy outlets. Certainly, as an initiated player in high politics, Hillary would have known that these gatherings were very important to TPTB, but honestly, I think she probably had a healthy curiousity, which led her to experience it. She also deeply desired to reach for the political ambition that is her God-given vocation, and she knew attendance would give her a nice pile of political poker chips. I don't think she would have had any idea of how negative and evil the occult gatherings really are, until it was experienced. Even then, as a political player, she could not risk alienating the presidential player, Rothschild. Of course, she did anyway, which is why she now is personal non grata--that, and the fact that she has proven to be a highly effective and independent leader.

I still say that Hillary Clinton is this country's best bet to get this country back on the right track, so I hope that her colleagues of worth (admittedly, in her business and vocation, they are few), rally around her and restore her morale. I would remind her of the story of King David, as he fled a revolt led by his own sons. At that point in his life, he was already an accomplished warrior, empire builder, and king, but at one point, he had to flee for his life from his palace in Jerusalem. As he headed up the Mount, a Jerusalem citizen began cursing him, and throwing rocks at him. The general at his side wanted to run the man through with a sword, for showing such egregious disrespect, but David stopped him, saying, "I must have done something wrong. It is the Lord, acting through this man, who is throwing rocks at me." Of course, David successfully put down the revolt and returned to Jerusalem, because the alternative, that his son Absalom, who had raped his own sister, was just unbearable. I am saying that no matter what Hillary has done, take the rocks of abuse and keep moving--otherwise a rapist stands ready to wield power in your stead.

ps--Just a thought about the story of David and his rebellious son--David's problem with his malcreant son began when he refused to rebuke Absalom for raping his own half sister (David wasn't a lover of women). I am wondering if Hillary may be catching stripes and rocks because of using me as an ever ready bargaining chip (I know that she is not in complete control of everything, but I do wonder how hard she has tried to get me out of my situation. I know that the virus can kill me at any time, and I also know that I am not trustworthy because in my astral abductions, I spill everything I know, so I don't criticize her, if that is the case. However, I am her "sister" so to speak, and I am being raped on a regular basis, while my appeals for justice and relief falls on deaf ears, so I would just say, if that is the case, I forgive her. There is no use looking back on the pain of even last night...just "set your face to Jerusalem", which Jesus did on his last trip to celebrate Passover. We are always moving to our deaths, but as long as we are alive, we have got to live and forgive, fight and pray for the right and good, and that Jerusalem be God's holy city, and not some evil occultic power center. Having said that, I am tired of being used as a bargaining chip, but really, it has been so long since I have been treated as a human being, its a minor thing to me, but it may be the chip on her shoulder of which removal could release her, more than me...Just wondering....

No comments: