Monday, May 2, 2011

Woes continue....

Woes continue....already on track for another nonfunctional day. Severely autistic. Opened blinds on a gray day because it is kinda cold and I wante dto let some sun in, but even overcast sky hurt my autistic eyes. Want to lay in bed and just cry and cry.

My severe disability has practical ramifications as well. I still cannot think, read, or do my usual analsyis. Of course I want to figure out what is behind bin Laden's story--of course, he has been dead for years but what does this most recent splash mean...gjood news--as in the cabal took a major hit, or bad news, as in prepping for war with Pakistan, on Kissinger/faction 1's orders. the clues are there--i know they are, but I just am too sick and nonfucntional to follow through. my house is a mess, but again, just too godamned sick to care. head is haavy. worried about losing sight in right eye. worried that i may never feel truly alive and human again. If so, so be it, too sick to fight risist or rail.

No comments: