Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am depressed as I prepare for sleep

I am depressed as I prepare for sleep. I think I am on some kind of psychotropic. I also am in a lot of pain--I was cut on last night, and I can feel it. It is hard to even walk straight. However, what is disturbing me the most are these never ending tornados. They are deliberate, of course--the negative aliens and the humans of the Bush 41 faction venting their fury on the US. Most troubling of all are the unrecovered bodies. Many people are not aware, but reliable whistle-blowers have been saying for years, that Reptilians pick up the corpses after a natural disaster for consumption. I have been watching interviews of family members seeking a "disappeared" person. How can you tell someone that a reptile is probably stocking the corpse in their food pantry? You can't and don't. I usually push for honesty and disclosure, but it would be heartbreaking for a parent or loved one to hear that. Then I read of another tornado touching down in Ohio, which rarely gets tornados. I think a very brave and gifted woman is deliberately being targeted. But maybe there is something else going on in the world--something I do not know yet, except through a disturbance in my psychic sense? I am going to bed and pray. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

....Oh by the way, these tornadoes, coupled with the missing bodies are a clear indication of MACHINE-RA, working in conjunction with Orion/Draco reptilians. That is why I say GHW Bush is involved.

No comments: