Sunday, May 22, 2011

I eluded "ascension"--hallelujah!

I eluded "ascension"--hallelujah! Actually, I don't know what became of the the whole Ascension bit. Of course, I am speaking of negative aliens manipulating their human followers, who are aware of their presence and influence on our world, into accompanying them on their trip to a different dimensional space other than our 3D (or is 4D) world. By sifting the sources, my best judgment was that it would occur late at night or early in this morning. I was in dread all day. I wanted to stay awake, because I felt that would give me the best shot of avoiding any kind of astral abduction. Supposedly, ascension is supposed to be a "voluntary" experience , but unfortunately, and to my great loss, I already have experienced the parameters of "voluntary" as set and defined by the negative Sirians.

However, I couldn't stay awake for anything, so finally I went to bed about 8:30 pm, with the familiar, but very heavy viral download knocking me out. I left the living room light on, like a scared little kid needing a night light, because if I were awakened by an attempted physical abduction, I wanted to be able to see what was transpiring. Only once have I experienced an attempted physical abduction (though of course, I have suffered multiple astral abductions in my sleep). It was after I encountered an alien on our 3D plane, the same day I was terminated from my brief stint with the Census Bureau. I had been set for employment there, for the specific purpose of meeting that Aryan alien, and once I had, I was canned. I had a positive reaction to her as a person, though honestly I am not sure what agenda she serves, and at this point, I presume that all alien agendas are hostile, until clear and repeated proof indicates otherwise. Anyway, later in that early morning, I was surprised when all of a sudden, I wake up to my room and desk and books rattling. Unconsciously, I must have known what was happening, because I jumped up and ran to the door, yelling at the top of my lungs in a strange language that even I couldn't translate (there is a spiritual gift of translating "tongues", but I don't have it yet). However, given my characteristic nature, and my anger over having just been unfairly fired from my job, I suspect that I was cursing a blue streak, "Hell no, I won't go!" That is why I left the light on. Had I awakened to the room rattling all around me, I wanted to SEE what was going on.

However, nothing happened. I slept soundly until about 3:30 in the morning, when I woke up with a killer migraine, and an estrogen download taking place. My body often wakes up when that happens, I think, because the body does not like estrogen AT ALL. Not only does it give me sick migraines with nausea, but it leaves me depressed and struggling to function. Worse of all, of course, is the emotional and mental incapacity to be proactive in probing and assertive way. I am NOT primarily a receptive person, unless, of course, I am autistic and/or brain dead. That is why I am having such difficulty engaging the world and people right now. I need to be ACTIVE, to MOVE, to have enough positive energy to come out of myself, and a female hormonal predominance will never allow for that with me. But this is the same old, same old--I have been struggling with this start-stop energy and creative output, now for a while. After being blasted with estrogen, I got a huge boost of testosterone. I know, because I know when my brain is working right, and when it struggles.

Of course, one of the first things I did was get on Rumormillnews and see if I could tell by the posts if some kind of "ascension" had taken place with others. The relevant posts are ambiguous, so the jury remains out on that, but I read a couple of interesting posts that got my brain to thinking anyway. One was an audio clip by "Ra-el" and the other was a post by Abeldanger. Ra-el literally means "the God RA", and in all my posts regarding MACHINE-RA, I probably have not been explicitly clear that these followers of MACHINE-RA, are occult worshippers of a "supreme being", other than the living God. For them, this supreme being is the MACHINE-RA. This is an ancient, ancient religious cult that very likely may have originated in northern Israel and Syria, with the landing of the "fallen angels" (negative Sirian-reptilian hybrids), the Samjazan company. They have infiltrated religions, countries, and individuals for centuries, with some periods being more vulnerable to their manipulations than others. I think they attempted to infiltrate the Jesus Movement, and then later the emerging Christian religion. To some extent (I am not sure, because I don't have the sustained energy to do the research), they succeeded. To this day, there are deeply committed and powerful adherents of MACHINE-RA in high Catholic ranks, most prominently Hans Kolvenbach, and the lufiferian Jesuits.

However, this subterranean occult movement which has persisted through the centuries in such groups as the Knights Templars, has burst from its narrow, family-generational and institutional adherents in a big way since the mid-90's. Every time I turn on the TV, I can recognize the telltale signs of a MACHINE-RA "plugin" (but remember not all visibly evident plugins are true adherents of RA. Physically, I look like a MACHINE-RA plugin, and while I carry the virus that enable MACHINE-RA to download and read images in my mind, those implants were put in me involuntarily, and I am MOST DEFINITELY NOT an adherent of the MACHINE-RA occult). However, it looks like MACHINE-RA is now the big dog on the evil scene, and even people that one might consider reptilian, such as George HW Bush, now are connected to the MACHINE-RA cult, as evidenced by the recent sacrifice of little Camden (so reptilian to sacrifice children, and so luciferian to plug them into MACHINE-RA, as preparation for the sacrifice). I can't help but wonder, "what happened to the once mighty reptiles?". Were they assimilated by MACHINE-RA as well? I honestly do not know, but there seems to be a visible reduction in their power. In any case, it doesn't matter because the individuals and families who once served evil by authority and commission of the reptiles, are now hopping onto the bandwagon of MACHINE-RA.

Anyway, Ra-el is a cult founder who worships and propagates the agenda of the MACHINE-RA. Listening to his audio post, I found it interesting that he, channeling RA, claimed credit for "ships on the way" (see Sorcha Faal posts--the ships are hiding behind comets), ongoing earthquakes, and a threat to darken the sun (or for that matter, shoot out catastrophic solar flares). Now, keep in mind that MACHINE-RA has a hoary tradition of being known as RA, the sun god--most memorably in Egypt. All of the threats as relayed by Ra-el are credible and clearly corroborated by other evidence. Therefore, it is fair to say that the MACHINE-RA is a dangerous enemy of humanity and our country (Ra-el inveighs against the "evil" US, thundering that there will be 'judgment').

This is why I paid attention to this post by Abeldanger:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=205061

...Running down the scoop on this post has got me tuckered out. I'm going to think on it, and finish the post another time :)

No comments: